Biden to go?

Quad down then. Don't paint many millions of American as morons just by your own prejudices.

Sponsored Links
Usual severe now prove that many millions of Americans are morons or just go away and troll elsewhere
Try actually reading what I said. I never said what you accused me of. No surprise, you just attack (troll) without accuracy.

Now. Your proof please?

You do have proof don't you ?

Its so funny this thread with the usual ultra PC correct clowns stereotyping an entire nation - just shows they are normal - the clowns that is not the yanks.

For once I'm in full agreement with them. I'v never met a yank who is not a fat, loud mouthed, boastful, no-it-all - Trump so much typify's the entire nation. How have they been so successful as a country, the greatest economy on earth?

I have always been puzzled by the US, they're an amazing nation capable of great innovation and production, the greatest economy on earth by a mile - but I have never met an american who is not an utter clown

Sponsored Links
Its so funny this thread with the usual ultra PC correct clowns stereotyping an entire nation - just shows they are normal - the clowns that is not the yanks.

For once I'm in full agreement with them. I'v never met a yank who is not a fat, loud mouthed, boastful, no-it-all - Trump so much typify's the entire nation. How have they been so successful as a country, the greatest economy on earth?

I have always been puzzled by the US, they're an amazing nation capable of great innovation and production, the greatest economy on earth by a mile - but I have never met an american who is not an utter clown
How many Americans have you actually met?

How many Americans have you actually met?
quite a lot, and they all seem the same, of course all the ones I have met have probably been tourists, and they do seem to live up to their dreadful loudmouth boastful stereotype. As I said earlier, considering the powerhouse economy of the states, their capability as a nation to get the job done, there must be some very hardworking, intelligent, resourceful folk out their.

But alas most of the touristy ones I have met would quite suit one of those MAGA hats.

quite a lot, and they all seem the same, of course all the ones I have met have probably been tourists, and they do seem to live up to their dreadful loudmouth boastful stereotype. As I said earlier, considering the powerhouse economy of the states, their capability as a nation to get the job done, there must be some very hardworking, intelligent, resourceful folk out their.

But alas most of the touristy ones I have met would quite suit one of those MAGA hats.
I have also met many Americans, some nice polite people, some not so, I have found similar with other nationalities too including British

you mean these guys?

Wandering along the Walk of Fame in L.A we watched a coachload of Japanese tourists pile onto the sidewalk outside Grauman's Theater where every one of 'em began to point a video camera at the building...expecting it to burst in to flames or King Kong to stand atop the roof, i dunno.

you mean these guys?

Wandering along the Walk of Fame in L.A we watched a coachload of Japanese tourists pile onto the sidewalk outside Grauman's Theater where every one of 'em began to point a video camera at the building...expecting it to burst in to flames or King Kong to stand atop the roof, i dunno.
I was on a tour of John Lennons boyhood home, went into the porch where he and Paul allegedly practiced playing, just then a coach load of Japanese tourists pulled up and stood at the gate, I waved at them and all their cameras were raised and took my photo, maybe thought I was a relative

I think the stupid old **** will leave it a bit longer, maybe another week or so, there's not quite enough backlash yet ....

Anyway it's all a done deal now.

Sponsored Links
Back