Biden to go?

Sponsored Links
Is Trump playing the lead role? He already fell to the dribbling old goat once already. Did you forget?

Biden is playing the leading roll....he is an expert of falling....you not seen him trip a hundred times?

Going to stick my oar in now. Biden had to go quite apart from the fact that he is senile and not capable of governing america any more the pressure for him to step down was enormous. Biden did a lot for america with his foriegn policy but did very little tangible for the american people. I am in no way a trump fanboy, I think he is the worst president america has ever had and nothing will change if he wins a second term. The problem now is biden has endorsed harris who is a coloured female and biden's vp. All of those things will go against her in america which IMO is the most racist, anti female country in the world. The republicans have a massive massive task to provide a viable alternative to biden and who could galvanise the american people to reject trump. I cannot think of anyone at the moment who can do that so, at this point in time, I think that the next potus will be trump and that will be an absolute disaster for america and the rest of the world.

Sponsored Links
why do folk keep saying she's Black? she's not she's half Indian (asia) So she could equally be called Indian. At this time of the year I'm probably darker skinned than she is - so she's no black.
She does not accept the recognition of black, nor Asian. She declares herself to be American.
She was born in America. (A requirement for POTUS).
The origin of her parents is irrelevant, or ought to be in this modern age.

Biden is playing the leading roll....he is an expert of falling....you not seen him trip a hundred times?
He could be in a wheelchair and still be President.

It's not his falling that is his problem, it's his age and mental ability.

Still better than Trump. Just shows how bad the choice is over there

The republicans have a massive massive task to provide a viable alternative to biden and who could galvanise the american people to reject trump.
Eh? Why would the Republicans do that?

Last edited:
He could trip up a thousand times, for all I care.
He will be fondly remembered for beating the fat orange moron and rightly so.

You dont get out much do you! Lol

Last edited:
She does not accept the recognition of black, nor Asian. She declares herself to be American.
She was born in America. (A requirement for POTUS).
The origin of her parents is irrelevant, or ought to be in this modern age.
exactly, she is just another human being, why the looney left like to gloat and keep telling everyone shes black is beyond me, she isnt and it shouldn't make any difference if she was , its irrelevant. Now we have the virtue signallers going on and on about someone called Michelle? is it because of her political nous or is it because shes .....

is Michelle your choice?

You dont get out much do you! Lol
Perhaps you forgot?
Biden BEAT the fat orange idiot at the last US election.
Look it up.
The best bit is, election denying morons have lost in excess of a BILLION dollars, wrongly stating Trump had won.

WIN/WIN for dribbling old duffer Biden and his supporters. (y)

exactly, she is just another human being, why the looney left like to gloat and keep telling everyone shes black is beyond me, she isnt and it shouldn't make any difference if she was , its irrelevant.
You were the one that mentioned it. :rolleyes:

Now we have the virtue signallers going on and on about someone called Michelle? is it because of her political nous or is it because shes .....

is Michelle your choice?
If you're referring to Michelle Obama.
Well MO has 8 years (plus numerous years in local politics) experience as 1st Lady, and KH has 3½ years experience as VP. (plus the numerous years as DA and AG and Senator in California.)
I'd support both. But as MO isn't running, there's no competition. It would be a welcome change to see a highly educated, intelligent, high achieving female as POTUS.

Perhaps you forgot?
Biden BEAT the fat orange idiot at the last US election.
Look it up.
The best bit is, election denying morons have lost in excess of a BILLION dollars, wrongly stating Trump had won.

WIN/WIN for dribbling old duffer Biden and his supporters. (y)

My original post was about biden 'falling'..... I posted it in relation to the movie 'The Fall Guy'.....it was posted in humour but, that pasted you by because of your deep hatred of Trump my friend! :rolleyes:

I see people are posting innuendo rather than current facts. Fair enough but it should sort itself out in the pretty near future.

Biden is stepping down but addresses the nation sometime this week. Apart from that his views are not that clear.

The VP is pushing herself and getting some backing but for some reason not Obama. Other past presidents say she's fine. This may relate to her as been seen as too left to overcome Trump's immigration campaign. That is a major feature of his campaign. Also blaming Biden for inflation - an interesting one.

Their internal pundits and external ones concerning Biden's performance - pretty good compared with Trump's reign. One reason for that relates to this.
5 Apr 2024 — With today's report of 303,000 new jobs in March, we have passed the milestone of 15 million jobs created since I took office. That's 15 ...

Some pundits feel the VP's chances really relate to more complex poll figures performance running up to the convention. They may be correct. Also the ones that feel anyone else coming forward would result in chaos.

Swing states figure as always which is why immigration is a touchy subject. There is a lot of unease about it. Popular with popularists as easy to stir up. LOL Some may have noticed it's use in many countries.

Sponsored Links
Back