Bounce or no bounce?

I'll take the word of his chief of staff John Kelly, a 4-star general, to whom he said it. (y)

Who's word will you be taking? The denials of the pathological and Olympic-standard liar-in-chief, Fat Orange Candyfloss Head?
so you have no factual proof then just hearsay from someone who was sacked and had a grudge but still took a couple of years to come out with the comment despite his own son being killed in action . Would he not have resigned there and then and went public straight away ?

Sponsored Links
so you have no factual proof then just hearsay from someone who was sacked and had a grudge but still took a couple of years to come out with the comment despite his own son being killed in action . Would he not have resigned there and then and went public straight away ?

You besmirch someone who served for 24 years; you use the term "stolen valour".
You besmirch a 4-star Marine general.

Because of your blind sycophantic devotion to a lying and reprehensible piece of shoite.

Even by the low standards of a pipe bender, your moral compass is fooked.

You besmirch someone who served for 24 years; you use the term "stolen valour".
You besmirch a 4-star Marine general.

Because of your blind sycophantic devotion to a lying and reprehensible piece of shoite.

Even by the low standards of a pipe bender, your moral compass is fooked.
i never besmirched the stolen valour guy he done that all by himself by lying especially about his rank not once but dozens of times all on record
yeah someone turns around and calls my dead son a sucker and a loser i would say nothing .......Think about it

Sponsored Links
So you admit found the actual people that invited trump/ harris and biden to the service which only one had the decency to turn up to despite harris only being 4 miles away . And who are standing up for trump glad we cleared that up
you have hit new lows in your desperation to twist reality to support Trump

Trump has no decency

he didnt "do the decent thing and turn up" , he doesnt give a rats arze about the military.......he did it to use as a photo

"Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers” and "losers" during his presidency, according to a 2020 report in The Atlantic."

i never besmirched the stolen valour guy he done that all by himself by lying especially about his rank not once but dozens of times all on record
yeah someone turns around and calls my dead son a sucker and a loser i would say nothing .......Think about it
more blatant lies from gas112

suggest you look into it a bit more the families have been on news channels praising him for accepting their invite and being there for them since there family members were killed and what they say about the photos . Search youtube you will find stuff on there
I've seen the propaganda, those families will be signed republican supporters which is their right, but that doesn't stop them being exploited for political purposes.

only one had the decency
Decency from a convicted felon, misogynist and rapist? Probably just wanted to stand beside the ladies so he could grab em by the p***y.

You really are weird.

Decency from a convicted felon, misogynist and rapist? Probably just wanted to stand beside the ladies so he could grab em by the p***y.

You really are weird.
perhaps it just a condition he has i know how you try and justify sex offenders with comments like that ....sicko

I've seen the propaganda, those families will be signed republican supporters which is their right, but that doesn't stop them being exploited for political purposes.
oh deary deary me

Sponsored Links
Back