Bounce or no bounce?

Harris is giving her first major interview today alongside Tim Walz.

Took her a while to agree to one and even then will only do it with someone holding her hand. It'll be interesting to see what effect it has on the polls.

Sponsored Links
what bit of she is now in favour of the wall is not really true?
If you only want the headlines, you are close.

If you dig into the detail its far more involved.

You can look at it how you want, as will I (and others)

Sponsored Links
What? You make up some silly comment, based on your imagination, and you expect someone to look for evidence to refute your wild idea. :rolleyes:
so she is now wanting to build a wall yes or no ?
What is it under biden /harris coming on for 10 million and already been illegally giving some of them the right to vote
Got a link?
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." :rolleyes:

All of it. She has always been opposed to the wall. But it was included as part of a massive bipartisan compromise bill. The Republicans wanted some bits, like the wall, she wanted other bits, like more border guards. Sometimes you need to take the rough with the smooth. We don't really get this type of compromise legislation here, so I can see why it might be confusing. Try watching the West Wing!

Last edited:
She is not in favour of the wall. I give up on gas having explained why that got in to a bill that looked like it would pass but didn't thanks to Trump comments. The amount needed for a complete a wall is enormous - recollect Trump and his Mexico will pay it. Trump's comment suggests he thought the bill would improve things so don't pass it. A piddly bit of extra wall wont do much at all.

There is another factor. Some Trump results depend on covid. All sorts have gone on such as remain in Mexico. Aspects come and go. It all makes it difficult to determine what is going on. Pending cases mess things up further.

Another problem is the presence of illegals anyway buried in the US population. Tricky for any gov. The usual solution is some sort of amnesty as that way you can get an idea how many there are.

Biden uses some sort of parole idea. This doesn't mean that they will get to stay. I've posted info on his deportations before and aren't going to bother finding the link again.

All of it. She has always been opposed to the wall. But it was included as part of a massive bipartisan compromise bill. The Republicans wanted some bits, like the wall, she wanted other bits, like more border guards. Sometimes you need to take the rough with the smooth. We don't really get this type of compromise legislation here, so I can see why it might be confusing. Try watching the West Wing!
Always opposed ? so what is she now is she now talking it up

She is not in favour of the wall. I give up on gas having explained why that got in to a bill that looked like it would pass but didn't thanks to Trump comments. The amount needed for a complete a wall is enormous - recollect Trump and his Mexico will pay it. Trump's comment suggests he thought the bill would improve things so don't pass it. A piddly bit of extra wall wont do much at all.

There is another factor. Some Trump results depend on covid. All sorts have gone on such as remain in Mexico. Aspects come and go. It all makes it difficult to determine what is going on. Pending cases mess things up further.

Another problem is the presence of illegals anyway buried in the US population. Tricky for any gov. The usual solution is some sort of amnesty as that way you can get an idea how many there are.

Biden uses some sort of parole idea. This doesn't mean that they will get to stay. I've posted info on his deportations before and aren't going to bother finding the link again.
I can understand why.

It's either he doens't want to understand, or cannot understand.

Always opposed ? so what is she now is she now talking it up

She isn't :)

Can you show a single comment she has made where she "talks up" the wall?

Try this explanation. If you can't understand this then, like ajohn above, I will have to give up on you.

However, the bill does contain concessions from both Democrats and Republicans. While Harris said she would sign the bill into law, she has not said she agrees with every aspect of the bill, including the border wall. Centrists from both parties have argued that while the bill is not perfect for either side, it would mark progress on addressing border security, a key priority for Americans.

Yep they rejected it because although it says to reduce the numbers the numbers had got ridiculous and the republicans said the reduced numbers were still far too high
Meanwhile back in the real world: Trump used his influence to block it because it was politically in his favour if Democrats weren’t able to improve the immigration problems on the Mexican border.

Still too close to call

But there is a trend.

226 Kamala Harris democrat

219 Donald Trump republican

270 to win.

Meanwhile back in the real world: Trump used his influence to block it because it was politically in his favour if Democrats weren’t able to improve the immigration problems on the Mexican border.
improve from shyte to a slightly less better amount of shyte is still shyte.
Is that why the democrats are now stealing another trump policy of building a wall because it was politically in trumps favour

Sponsored Links
Back