Bounce or no bounce?

Sponsored Links
Having read comments about Harris's cnn interview I decided to watch it all. Handled pretty well really. Support of Biden and his policies may seem odd but fact is they have been effective. Some US citizens bitch about the effects of inflation rather than how quickly it has fallen and as she says now is the time to try and do more. Also loads of new jobs have been created and not just in the areas she mentioned.

LOL Then I read the Spectator's comment. Fact of life. in interviews like that it isn't at all unusual for a politician to ask for the questions. Trump has been caught at it via videos of his groups conversations. Plants in audiences can crop up as well.

Maybe, he's not saying 'cos he knows what he will say will be unpopular.
The fat orange idiot is now trying to back the pro-abortion horse, because he knows just how acerbic and unpopular, the pro life ****** effect is having on his presidency chances. Staunch conservatives are doing cartwheels.
Hilarious the Olympic standard political gymnastics the moron is having to contort himself around, in order to get the vote.

The fat orange idiot is now trying to back the pro-abortion horse, because he knows just how acerbic and unpopular, the pro life ****** effect is having on his presidency chances. Staunch conservatives are doing cartwheels.
Hilarious the Olympic standard political gymnastics the moron is having to contort himself around, in order to get the vote.

Like Bozza.
But on a lot of amphetamines.

Sponsored Links

No different to Harris on the wall or Palestine, it's what politicians do, they'll say anything to get elected. Have you learned nothing in Keir's short reign.

Who said it's ended? he's reigned for a short period of time wouldn't you agree?.
Given a scrape the barrel $20b tax cut I haven't heard anything that I didn't expect

Last edited:
No different to Harris on the wall or Palestine, it's what politicians do, they'll say anything to get elected. Have you learned nothing in Keir's short reign.
You don't understand about the wall either ?

In fairness I thought you would.

Who said it's ended? he's reigned for a short period of time wouldn't you agree?.
15 years

Brexit has f****d the Tories good n proper…..serves them right for f****g up this country by pushing the most damaging thing on this country simce WW2

You don't understand about the wall either ?

In fairness I thought you would.

I get the compromise on the bill but there's still some hypocrisy, as we've seen on Palestine and will see more of. It's politics.
In fairness, I thought you'd understand that. ;)

No different to Harris on the wall or Palestine, it's what politicians do, they'll say anything to get elected.

Trump needs to sit down for a proper interview with hard questions, like Harris did. I don't mean on Fox News or with Dr Phil or another love in with Elon Musk.

Last edited:
No different to Harris on the wall or Palestine,
Nonsense. Not in the same vicinity.
Abortion has all but been banned in red states. It's a male control thing. Nothing more nothing less. It's also an election loser. The fat orange idiot is alone in his musings about allowing abortion terms limits to increase. It shows how utterly backward stupid and cruel, the RWR states are. You must be proud of your RWR cousins .

As the American political scientist Corey Brettschneider reminds us in his new book, The Presidents and the People, the danger inherent in this concentration of power was already highlighted by Patrick Henry, a hero of the American war of independence, when the US constitution was debated at the Virginia ratifying convention in 1788. What if a criminal were elected president, Henry asked. What if he could abuse his position as singular head of the executive branch and commander in chief of the military to realise his criminal ambitions? Well, here we are 236 years later, and a convicted felon and notorious fan of autocrats is neck-and-neck with the newly crowned Democratic candidate, Kamala Harris.

One leading pollster tells me that the top three issues for the electorate are the economy, crime and immigration, and on all three, Republicans typically have the edge...However, addressing supporters in the swing state of Georgia on Thursday, Harris reiterated her warning that Trump would sign a nationwide abortion ban in office. Why don’t they trust women? Well, we trust women! And when Congress passes a bill to restore reproductive freedom, as president of the United States, I will proudly sign it into law,” she said.

Donald Trump has pledged to make in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment free for all women and criticised a six-week abortion ban in Florida, the latest bid by the Republican to rebrand himself as a defender of reproductive rights. Trump said he would require the government or insurance companies to cover all costs for IVF if elected to a second term as president in November.

Opinion polls suggest that Trump has lost support among women voters since the vice president replaced President Joe Biden as the Democratic contender. In a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday, Harris led Trump by 13 percentage points among women, up from a nine-point lead in July. This issue may not be the most important margin in the upcoming election but, especially among women, it will be a decisive indicator in who walks into the Oval Office next January.

Sponsored Links
Back