Build, build, build.

Sponsored Links
a "Workers Council" similar to that which exists in Germany

Remind me, which European country is most noted for good governance, and which for poor labour relations?

Clue:
One of them is Germany, and one of them is UK

Some people are scared of changes to systems other countries use with success.

You could have tagged the US into the list as well especially those that live in company towns Trailer parks would be a useful thing to look at as well. And other factors.

Sponsored Links
Hello Himmy. They let you out already? :rolleyes:

1720728065378.png

Hi Himmy I did find it a bit sad that you resurrected a post before you joined and again like some on here completely missed the point.

Don't try and reply as I won't respond but suggest you get the help you need.

Yes, that's quite an accurate likeness as I'm still sporting my Covid cut. ;)

Like a moth to the flame, poor Dazzler returns - until he gets burnt yet again.
I can fully understand why those who have been exposed for making vacuous, bigoted and deceitful comments would prefer to make idle chit chat about usernames rather than address their ridiculous comments.

Come on Andy, tell us about these supposed performance criteria you're going to monitor, compare and over what time periods instead of trying to divert the conversation.

And Regan, do explain these rules for us that suggest that asylum seekers should be returned to their last safe country of travel.
Also tell us about how food banks fuel the migrant crisis. This should be good.

Neither of you will, of course, address those issues, you're a pair of shrinking violets once your dogmatic and warped comments are exposed.

And no I don't need any help, I can easily highlight your vacuous and bigoted comments all by myself.

At least, I'm not running scared of some shadows of previous users.

Last edited:
1.5 million new homes in 5 years sounds a lot but is it?
net migration of 700,000 per year (assuming 2 per home) will require 1.75 million new homes!

can they also really build the infrastructure to support 1.5 million new homes ?
think about it, West Midlands metropolitan area (Birmingham and its surrounding areas such as Solihull, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Coventry) only have 1.1 million new homes. Think of all the Hospitals, prisons, hotels, shops, leisure centres, police, ambulances, fire brigades, water and sewage works, all the roads, factories industrial estates - can they also build all that to serve these 1.5 million new homes?
Another question is, where will all the labour come from to service these new demands.
If the 700,000 new migrants have jobs, that means more migrants will be required.

I can think of lots of people in India who would come and live here and change your bed pan for £40 a day.

I doubt that motorbiking's Indian workers will be buying many houses.

Many of them will be sending money home to support their families.

You'll notice that motorbiking refuses to acknowledge minimum wage legislation.

But he mentioned earlier that he doesn't approve of workers rights.

Another question is, where will all the labour come from to service these new demands.
If the 700,000 new migrants have jobs, that means more migrants will be required.
Freedom of Movement, where people can temporarily migrate to where there is work?
Get on your bike, as Norman Tebbit said.
And as the gastarbeiters of the 60's worked in Germany.

I doubt that motorbiking's Indian workers will be buying many houses.

Many of them will be sending money home to support their families.

You'll notice that motorbiking refuses to acknowledge minimum wage legislation.

But he mentioned earlier that he doesn't approve of workers rights.
You must produce a lot of sh@t if its going to take more than 3 hours to empty your bed pan.

As I said earlier. I prefer people to be in work because the employer has flexibility, rather than unemployed because the employer cannot take a business risk. High employment rates and employer flexibility tend to go together.

I also don't like firing people during their short probation, because they got off to a poor start, knowing that if I give them another chance, I will be stuck with having to pay compensation for termination (as I would in Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands etc).

Yes, that's quite an accurate likeness
More representative of his ideology than physical likeness.

Witchfinder General Film plot summary:
Taking advantage of the tense atmosphere and lax prosecution procedures, ReganandCarter, an insignificant social-media bigot and self-appointed White Supremacist travels across social media accusing the aged, the confused and the poor of satanic crimes against their neighbours.

With every deceitful allegation, his bigotry grows heavier, as he satisfies his lust for hate.

You must produce a lot of sh@t if its going to take more than 3 hours to empty your bed pan.

As I said earlier. I prefer people to be in work because the employer has flexibility, rather than unemployed because the employer cannot take a business risk. High employment rates and employer flexibility tend to go together.

I also don't like firing people during their short probation, because they got off to a poor start, knowing that if I give them another chance, I will be stuck with having to pay compensation for termination (as I would in Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands etc).
You have heard of performance targets and monitoring ?

Managing people out etc.

Why do you persist with poor management and want to terminate employment of so many ?

Sponsored Links
Back