Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas112 and NWGS think Trump the convicted felon and pathological liar is great.

Intelligent people support Kamala Harris
If you could show where I’ve said that please ?

I asked a question…

Sponsored Links
Your not asking a question though your making a statement by
Saying things like this

It's rhetorical, we all know the answer. Just that you're too weak to admit it
Not brave enough to answer what is obvious to everyone.
because you're not brave enough to admit you support him.
Just a few examples of your statements
And you could simply say.

I support trump. Or I don't support trump.

but hiding behind the, "where did I say that" proves you are either a troll, or a supporter that is not prepared to stand up and say so, throws petty insults out, but hates it when it's all pointed out to you.

On the evidence of your repeated defence of Trump, I have to conclude you support Trump.

Civility works 2 ways. Go back and check your history before complaining about others

Sponsored Links
The statistics for the entirety of Donald Trump’s time in office are nearly all compiled. As we did for his predecessor four years ago, we present a final look at the numbers.
  • The economy lost 2.7 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.7 percentage points to 6.4%.
  • Paychecks grew faster than inflation. Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 8.4% after inflation.
  • After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 36.3% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 25%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.3%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.
  • Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats

Biden has done a rather better job especially on those.

only a few supporters in comparison to the big two but the 3/4% RFK now takes to trump could make big difference in the swing states

Kennedy wants to be back into politics and isn't having that much luck. I thought he might back Harris but hasn't. Maybe he wants to follow which way the wind may blow,

A certain part of me might feel glad if Trump does win in the hope he screws up the USD. :) I have mixed feelings about too much geopolitical power. Mind you it would screw up a number of countries in a number of ways. Best not risk it.

Harris wants a return to the pre Trump USA. Hence a lot of information on her background in her speech. Just as expected actually.

If you don’t support Trump please state that and say the reasons why
Why should I do that ?

I’ve no interest in the USA political system.

I asked Denny a question, that’s all.

Why should I do that ?

I’ve no interest in the USA political system.

I asked Denny a question, that’s all.
So you won’t say you don’t support Trump.

The reason is because you do support Trump.

BTW Claiming you have no interest in USA politics isn’t terribly clever when you are posting in a thread….about USA politics.

So you won’t say you don’t support Trump.

The reason is because you do support Trump.

BTW Claiming you have no interest in USA politics isn’t terribly clever when you are posting in a thread….about USA politics.
I asked Denny and here we are again!

Just learn to accept, you can’t put everyone in a little box. Some of us just don’t care.

Please don’t make this into an argument, the question has been answered.

I asked Denny and here we are again!

Just learn to accept, you can’t put everyone in a little box. Some of us just don’t care.

Please don’t make this into an argument, the question has been answered.
If you don’t support Trump, you would have no problem with saying “I don’t support Trump”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back