Dianne Abbot

In this article she goes on about Jews Iris and Travellers

Then she says

And at the height of slavery, there were no white-seeming people manacled on the slave ships."

Maybe you need to educate yourself then Diane.

Many different types of white people were enslaved. On the European continent under feudalism, there were various forms of status applying to people (such as serf, bordar, villein, vagabond, and slave) who were indentured or forced to labor without pay.

Sponsored Links
Just another case of somebody trying to make a sensible point and it being misinterpreted?

She didn't say anything back about any racial or cultural group, did she?

In the letter, she wrote that Irish, Jewish and Traveller people "undoubtedly experience prejudice", which she said is "similar to racism".

She continued: "It is true that many types of white people with points of difference, such as redheads, can experience this prejudice.

But they are not all their lives subject to racism.

"That makes it all Less hateful then does it Diane?"

Just another case of somebody trying to make a sensible point and it being misinterpreted?

She didn't say anything back about any racial or cultural group, did she?
If you dare put your head above the parapet, then prepare for the snipers bullet taking out your left eyeball.

Sponsored Links
Some of your phrasing implies you don't believe they are a distinct race.

As I said, if you were just repeating back people's views then it hasn't come through.

I don't see where it matters if their a race or not you get Idots like Diane, Nosey and the Dork who can't help but spread their hatred.

Hatred is hatred regardless

I don't see where it matters if their a race or not you get Idots like Diane, Nosey and the Dork who can't help but spread their hatred.
You do talk some rot. Point me to a post where I have spread hatred (he cant, he won't).

Point me to a post where I have spread hatred (he can't he won't).

What race do Jews fall under boddd?

You make excuses as if to say Jews are fair game because they are not a Race.

Sponsored Links
Back