Disgusting

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
12 months? He'd get longer if he raised his voice to her and posted an angry tweet about the service. Oh, but maybe not if 2 tier kier gets his way.
Does the PM usually get involved with such cases? I don't recall his predecessors jumping in with both feet

Are you saying this case is identical to the mass riots, give yer heed a wobble
No, I'm saying all criminals should be treated equally, regardless of race religion or voting preference. Maybe your head needs wobbling if you think he should be given a cushier time for smacking someone round the head than someone who typed something on X, his crime was worse than many of those committed in the disturbances which resulted in almost immediate incarceration.

No, I'm saying all criminals should be treated equally, regardless of race religion or voting preference. Maybe your head needs wobbling if you think he should be given a cushier time for smacking someone round the head than someone who typed something on X, his crime was worse than many of those committed in the disturbances which resulted in almost immediate incarceration.
You are talking about a single incident, in life there are inconsistencies, but comparing riots to a single assault case is plain stupid

You are talking about a single incident, in life there are inconsistencies, but comparing riots to a single assault case is plain stupid
Oh dear. A lot of people jailed after the disturbances were not even there. Some people posted stuff online and Stalin got upset. I would fully expect any one, men especially to be punished if they smacked some young girl around the head, but you seem to think it is not as bad as name calling. Maybe single incidents should be ignored? There seem to be consistent inconsistencies at the moment where justice is concerned.

Where has anyone said it should be ignored.

It should be viewed for what it is, not as comparable to rioting.

Sponsored Links