does Atheism exist.......

Imam - where were you earlier when it all kicked off on here? Certainly my nickname for you would have added a certain je ne sais quoi to the proceedings :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
but then athiests are racist against god, and athiesm only came about as a ideology that rejects god, so were it not for god.... athiests would not exist....

all athiests should be thankful, that it is because of god or gods they exist.:cool:

you should thank god you are athiests

Atheism rules!!
How can all these 'gods' exist? and then a hurrricane destroys the church you're all worshipping in !

Religion is actually just a comfort blanket for grown ups !

Bibles are misinterprtations of Mrs. Dale`s diary...

Why would a god prefer a particular section of society/ or even a race....? that makes god a racist?
Ah, the good old Light Programme :idea: Maybe even before Agile was involved :LOL:

Imam - where were you earlier when it all kicked off on here? Certainly my nickname for you would have added a certain je ne sais quoi to the proceedings :LOL: :LOL:

I was in bed, and then went shopping. very tired after last nights ranter

yes that nick would have caused a lot more questions to come my way, thank god Im alsheating

Sponsored Links

I was in bed, and then went shopping. very tired after last nights ranter

yes that nick would have caused a lot more questions to come my way, thank god Im alsheating
and skitz :rolleyes:

no not skitz, he was in bed with his fiance, who is a badly designed creation, which use to have gills, once upon a time.:cool:

and may your god......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxo81Ok9Urk

Any way....your thoughts on people who bring thier social lif to work...and think it is part of the job description and requirmenet...what do you make of them???

personally I think the ones who do this and dont bother others are fine....there are some though who...think if it were not for there social life..the company would somehow collapse.....those are the ones which annoy me....and bug people who like to get on with there work....whats are your thoughts?

Any way....your thoughts on people who bring thier social lif to work...and think it is part of the job description and requirmenet...what do you make of them???

personally I think the ones who do this and dont bother others are fine....there are some though who...think if it were not for there social life..the company would somehow collapse.....those are the ones which annoy me....and bug people who like to get on with there work....whats are your thoughts?

There is nothing wrong with social life at work, as long as it doesn't interfere with other matters, but then, as you stated on another topic of yours, you haven't got a 'proper' job, so how would you know?

As for your slant on Atheists, what utter bollorx. If you and anyone else wants to believe in a 'God', that is of course your right and I would stand next to you and say so - we have that freedom of speech in our country, but leave us non-bible bashers out of it :D

Sponsored Links
Back