does Atheism exist.......

Atheism exists, as does the extreme apathy that this current generation has towards anything that can't be proved or reasoned fairly or easily :(

Never a truer word spoken, Atheist's what a joke.

Here's a joke. Two muslims go into a bar in Tel Aviv ....Boom boom!!

that's just ingnorant and shows the stereotypical mindset of "media says so I belive" you have got skitz......I really think athiests just believe in media instead......after all you believe we use to have gills....I wonder which tv programme fed you this bullshit

Sponsored Links
Atheism exists, as does the extreme apathy that this current generation has towards anything that can't be proved or reasoned fairly or easily :(

Never a truer word spoken, Atheist's what a joke.

Here's a joke. Two muslims go into a bar in Tel Aviv ....Boom boom!!

that's just ingnorant and shows the stereotypical mindset of "media says so I belive" you have got skitz......I really think athiests just believe in media instead......after all you believe we use to have gills....I wonder which tv programme fed you this bulls**t

:( and here is me thinking that I had just come up with it on my own.

However if you type in google Tel Aviv bombing this is what you get first

http://www.auscillate.com/post/55

It gives you a map of Tel Aviv with all the confirmed suicide bombings since 2000 and their death tolls.

Joe Stalin had a stab @ killing in the name of Atheism :idea:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Je suis Spartucas ...Spartacus :rolleyes:

isrealis like to do this, since they control omst of the western media....it is a real shame that palestine is not able to show through this media...all the bombimgs killing of innocent men women and children they had to face and still are facing..

in the medias eyes....poor isreal

in true light...israelis are the scum of the world

Sponsored Links
it is a real shame that palestine is not able to show through this media...all the bombimgs killing of innocent men women and children they had to face and still are facing..

Yet somehow hundreds and hundreds of miles away you get to hear of this 'truth'?? Is this muslim telepathy or something?? or could it just be that you have exactly the same information as we do but because of your religion you are bias to favour the muslims?

I have first hand knowledge....my friend went along to palestine on the Viva palestine campaign...and of course there is alternative media, not western media where I get my info from....this media is not "oh poor israel".....but shows what poor old israel is doing

He killed for power, and happened to be an atheist...He didn't do it in the name of it. ;)

excellent, but how do you know he did not do it because of it????

sucide bombers or people who attack and are muslim, a very few I might add, are branded by western media as muslim terrorists

in my book that gives justification to call stalin a athiest terrorist...I wonder why the israeli owned media does not see it thhis way...maybe because they want muslims branded as bad so that they can get their way in palestine...I think israelis should f off out of palestine....its not thier country

He killed for power, and happened to be an atheist...He didn't do it in the name of it. ;)

excellent, but how do you know he did not do it because of it????

sucide bombers or people who attack and are muslim, a very few I might add, are branded by western media as muslim terrorists

in my book that gives justification to call stalin a athiest terrorist...I wonder why the israeli owned media does not see it thhis way...maybe because they want muslims branded as bad so that they can get their way in palestine...I think israelis should f off out of palestine....its not thier country

You obviously do not have any idea of the complexities of the palestine/Israel conflict...however i will answer the other part of your statement.

The muslim suicide bombers are answering Jihad...if they were doing it for a reason that WASN'T religiously motivated then, yes I would understand the need to not call them muslim terrorists...but it is about religion with them. They believe themselves to be martyrs.

It is impossible to kill for a non belief. You might as well say someone killed in the name of not believing in the tooth fairy. There is no point. What he wanted was power.

It is impossible to kill for a non belief. You might as well say someone killed in the name of not believing in the tooth fairy. There is no point. What he wanted was power.
Who, the tooth fairy. Feck me, I'm off down the dentist :LOL: :LOL:

again where do you get your info, esp regarding muslims and terrorists, since all the stuff you utter is what I hear on the media..

Also I doubt the full story of stalin is known by you to be commenting...to me he is a terrorist who was also an athiest....therefore he killed in the name of his beliefs.

Sponsored Links
Back