does Atheism exist.......

yes my spelling could do with some improvement even if I do say so myself.
How bizarre, I think that's the first sentence you've produced that doesn't have any mistakes in it!

Look, you're a Muslem, Skitz is an Atheist - so what, why can't you both just accept that :confused:

Sponsored Links
yes my spelling could do with some improvement even if I do say so myself.
How bizarre, I think that's the first sentence you've produced that doesn't have any mistakes in it!

Look, you're a Muslem, Skitz is an Atheist - so what, why can't you both just accept that :confused:

I accept it :) I'm happy with him being muslim. He is the one asking silly questions...the title to this thread for example ;)

I started the thread in retaliation to the "god" ones. I thought it would have died away almost at the point of conception. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I am glad that Athiests were an original insult term....I am so glad that my belief is not an insult which is now accepted, for the sake of freedom of speech....like a lot of other things which are accepted for the sake of human rights ;)[/quote]

Since when do Muslims have freedom of speech - especially in their own countries. It's not until you come to ours or similar like minded countries are you afforded that luxury.[/quote]

what a lot of crap, the world is a very big place, all muslims do not live in afghanistan herding sheep in the desert in caves.

'what a lot of crap, the world is a very big place, all muslims do not live in afghanistan herding sheep in the desert in caves.'

This country puts up a lot with Muslims. The gang of wasters that gathered in London weilding signs saying things like 'death to all non Islamics' etc etc. Or the Muslim cleric that was going to organise a rally at Wotten Bassett when some of our brave soldiers who died abroad, were being brought home.
Try protesting like that in a Muslim ruled country.

'what a lot of crap, the world is a very big place, all muslims do not live in afghanistan herding sheep in the desert in caves.'

This country puts up a lot with Muslims. The gang of wasters that gathered in London weilding signs saying things like 'death to all non Islamics' etc etc. Or the Muslim cleric that was going to organise a rally at Wotten Bassett when some of our brave soldiers who died abroad, were being brought home.
Try protesting like that in a Muslim ruled country.

I cant wait for the day, Islam rules the world and UK is hijacked, and then made into one big farm. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and I am made shepherd.... :LOL:

At least you'll have a job.

So does your non-reply to my post suggest that you condone the actions of the protesters?

Gasman.............I in no way condone those ******s I saw on TV myself...chanting abuse like that, if they wanted why didnt they just do what the said instead of waving posters about a dressing like bombers.....they were stupid and acting like they were well hard......in a very abusive way.....one could say they had thier ways.....I cannot remember why they protested......I watched the protest objectively and in no way am I or will I ever be associated with protestors as feeble as them, they are like schoolkids.

Gasman.............I in no way condone those **** I saw on TV myself...chanting abuse like that, if they wanted why didnt they just do what the said instead of waving posters about a dressing like bombers.....they were stupid and acting like they were well hard......in a very abusive way.....one could say they had thier ways.....I cannot remember why they protested......I watched the protest objectively and in no way am I or will I ever be associated with protestors as feeble as them, they are like schoolkids.
You'll change you're mind soon boy. ;)

Not in this country it's not, but how do you feel when you see wasters like this trying to encourage violence against anyone that doesn't practice Islam? I'm sure that most of our brave servicemen and women don't want to be fighting in Iraq etc, but that is their job and we don't need to$$ers like the Muslim protesters at their sad return to Wotten Bassett.

thats true, it is also heartless, if they really want to kill UK soliders, they should get themselves 1st class tickets to Afghanistan and prepapre to fight, :rolleyes:

Not in this country it's not, but how do you feel when you see wasters like this trying to encourage violence against anyone that doesn't practice Islam? I'm sure that most of our brave servicemen and women don't want to be fighting in Iraq etc, but that is their job and we don't need to$$ers like the Muslim protesters at their sad return to Wotten Bassett.
apparently they were protesting against the war and the loss of lives on 'both' sides, and the media as always made it look like they were against the forces. I am not saying it is right but you have to look at the whole facts. I think it is a crazy idea that they suggest that the UK will be sharia law but hey their allowed to think here at least, which is more than they are allowed in some muslem countrys.

Sponsored Links
Back