does Atheism exist.......

No research. No essays. No analysis of different types of data?

Yes plenty of that, including dissertations and research but since it was a BA not a BSC no there was no need for deep thinking...it was more a practical degree.

Sponsored Links
dextrous";p="1564753 said:
When considering religions, why has noone ever been killed "in the name of atheism"?quote]

they dont belief that they exist, so even if they were to kill with thier beliefs they would say,,they have a non belief and cast it off like this.

Sponsored Links
You have to hand it to me if there was no god, the core belief of an athiest would not exist:cool:

as athiesm is based around the rejection of god or creator

Skitz you should thank god you have a belief

Logical Fallacy mate.

"You have to hand it to me if there was no easter bunny, the core belief of not believing in easter bunnies would not exist:cool:

as a-easter bunnism is based around the rejection of easter bunnies.

ASL you should thank easter bunnies you have a belief"

so your belief does not circulate around the fact there is no god?

Does your belief not circulate around the easter bunny not being real?

now you are getting all worked up for no reason skitz, as the easter bunny is not even an issue for us...

BUT FOR ATHIESTS the belief there is no god is your core fundamental

now you are getting all worked up for no reason skitz, as the easter bunny is not even an issue for us...

als, until you start spelling it right i will not respond. I've asked nicely.

there are no spelling mistakes

BUT FOR ATHEISTS the belief there is no god is your core fundamental

is this better for you skitz

there are no spelling mistakes

It is spelt Atheist, as in A- Theos

meaning in english it is challed to A-Theist.
I have corrected you many times.
As i have said before it is like if i was referring to ILSAM when talking about muslims...just is silly.

Yes, it is how we are known yes, but you have to remember that it was coined originally as an insult. So it would be like a bunch of easter bunny believes saying of you, Oh you A-bunnist!! You core belief doesn't work without there being an easter bunny so you must believe in easter bunnies...just hate him.

Yes, it is how we are known yes, but you have to remember that it was coined originally as an insult. So it would be like a bunch of easter bunny believes saying of you, Oh you A-bunnist!! You core belief doesn't work without there being an easter bunny so you must believe in easter bunnies...just hate him.

Easter bunny believers?.....but where does this all fit in....is this not a childish counter argument....

I am glad that Athiests were an original insult term....I am so glad that my belief is not an insult which is now accepted, for the sake of freedom of speech....like a lot of other things which are accepted for the sake of human rights ;)

Easter bunny believers?.....but where does this all fit in....is this not a childish counter argument....

I am glad that Athiests were an original insult term....I am so glad that my belief is not an insult which is now accepted, for the sake of freedom of speech....like a lot of other things which are accepted for the sake of human rights ;)

Learn to spell child.

yes my spelling could do with some improvement even if I do say so myself.

[/quote]I am glad that Athiests were an original insult term....I am so glad that my belief is not an insult which is now accepted, for the sake of freedom of speech....like a lot of other things which are accepted for the sake of human rights ;)[/quote]

Since when do Muslims have freedom of speech - especially in their own countries. It's not until you come to ours or similar like minded countries are you afforded that luxury.

Sponsored Links
Back