does Atheism exist.......

thats true, it is also heartless, if they really want to kill UK soliders, they should get themselves 1st class tickets to Afghanistan and prepapre to fight, :rolleyes:
That statement could be alluded to be recruiting. You wanna tread carefull, Al. ;)

Sponsored Links
thats true, it is also heartless, if they really want to kill UK soliders, they should get themselves 1st class tickets to Afghanistan and prepapre to fight, :rolleyes:
That statement could be alluded to be recruiting. You wanna tread carefull, Al. ;)

I might aswell zip my mouth closed and chop my fingers off at the same time, as anything I do might and could alluded to me causing terorist activities or plots...

and you say we are the ones offending people with our silly beliefs....what of your silly outlook, and the offensive ingnorance you are displaying

yes my spelling could do with some improvement even if I do say so myself.
How bizarre, I think that's the first sentence you've produced that doesn't have any mistakes in it!

Look, you're a Muslem, Skitz is an Atheist - so what, why can't you both just accept that :confused:

Yes it does, he started a sentence with a lower case letter. :LOL:

(And you spelt muslim with an 'e'. :LOL: :LOL: )

I might aswell zip my mouth closed and chop my fingers off at the same time, as anything I do might and could alluded to me causing terorist activities or plots...

and you say we are the ones offending people with our silly beliefs....what of your silly outlook, and the offensive ingnorance you are displaying
Muslims are not the best loved in recent times you may have gathered this. :rolleyes:

No need to chop you're finger's you might need them to work and put something back into our country. :evil:

Sponsored Links
ok newgas, has any muslim ever hurt you directly which you know happened 100% 1st hand...all your facts are from the media...who we all know twsit things and make fictitious news for thier own gain?

ok newgas, has any muslim ever hurt you directly which you know happened 100% 1st hand...all your facts are from the media...who we all know twsit things and make fictitious news for thier own gain?
There are lots of them dealing drugs my way, and getting off scot free when they get caught because of the pussy laws in this country.
TBF there are just as many English/Polish/Scotish/Irish etc. doing the same but I wouldn't regard them as muslim :p not Christians for that matter :confused:

You have a really bad mentality newgas, thinking that all muslims are deep down terrorists or could turn into one at the switch of a button, for your information....

Your government are the biggest terrorists and have the cheek to invade Iraq, why? did Iraq ask them or welcome them, yet they go in thier raping killing and mamaing millions....yes millions...and guess who did it....your swetheart army boys and girls that are your heart and country....not so sweet are they.....any wonder why some muslims rejoice at the news of thier deaths???

You lot are letting the media brainwash an already **** mindset by the biggest terrorist and have the cheek to have such an outlook on us Muslims, for a few deaths staged and done by your very own government?

I just thought I'd give you a taste of what is life.

1st hand knowledge - read your post again

'I have first hand knowledge....my friend went along to palestine on the Viva palestine campaign...and of course there is alternative media, not western media where I get my info from....this media is not "oh poor israel".....but shows what poor old israel is doing'

The old saying still sticks to a lot of people in OUR country :
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.

You have a really bad mentality newgas,
he does, this is accurate
thinking that all muslims are deep down terrorists or could turn into one at the switch of a button,
you have just "flipped"
for your information....
this will be interesting
Your government are the biggest terrorists and have the cheek to invade Iraq,
What all 650 or so of them?
a big question
did Iraq ask them or welcome them,
the majority seemed to welcome them
yet they go in thier raping killing and mamaing millions....yes millions...and guess who did it....your swetheart army boys and girls that are your heart and country....not so sweet are they.....any wonder why some muslims rejoice at the news of thier deaths???
It's at this point that you are demonstrating your true feelings to your host nation
You lot are letting the media brainwash an already s**t mindset by the biggest terrorist and have the cheek to have such an outlook on us Muslims,
whereas you are listening to some deranged and dangerous extremists within your own "religion" - remeber the concept of "peace"
for a few deaths staged and done by your very own government?
whereas hussein never killed anyone within his own country who disagreed with him :confused:
.in your confused and deranged mind

alsheating, you are demonstrating aspects of your personality that would make you a possible target for recruitment by extremists.

Either you are highly intelligent and pulling our plonkers, or you are a naive idiot who could be moulded to doing something quite absurd in the name of allah, your fictitious god.

'Your government are the biggest terrorists and have the cheek to invade Iraq, why?'

Quite right, OUR DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT should have sat back and watched Iraq, Iran, Afghanastan and any other 3rd world Muslim country, fight themselves to death. Ethnic cleansing obviously never happened in these countries did it?

alsheating, you are demonstrating aspects of your personality that would make you a possible target for recruitment by extremists.

Either you are highly intelligent and pulling our plonkers, or you are a naive idiot who could be moulded to doing something quite absurd in the name of allah, your fictitious god.

I'd go for the first opinion Mod ;)

You have a really bad mentality newgas, thinking that all muslims are deep down terrorists or could turn into one at the switch of a button,
One things for sure I sometimes feel I'm going 'mental' ;) cos I don't REALLY know who the bad guys are, kapish.
for your information....
For your info. I try to get an objective view of the news around the world, not like the nupties on here who just take it as gospel what they been told, kapish.

Your government are the biggest terrorists and have the cheek to invade Iraq, why? did Iraq ask them or welcome them, yet they go in thier raping killing and mamaing millions....yes millions...and guess who did it....your swetheart army boys and girls that are your heart and country....not so sweet are they.....any wonder why some muslims rejoice at the news of thier deaths???
I wouldn't say the biggest, but a close 'lapdog',kapish

[You lot are letting the media brainwash an already s**t mindset by the biggest terrorist and have the cheek to have such an outlook on us Muslims, for a few deaths staged and done by your very own government?
Hhhmmmm, kapish

[I just thought I'd give you a taste of what is life.
If the people you are talking to really read this then they would 'know' what you are talking about and respond in a manner that is appropriate to your outburst, but we have here a load of media pigs that eats up the tur4s of the news and all the buu77sh!t that they dish out without bothering to think about the consequences and what they are being fed ;) , but that's my straight fire opinion, either you like it or you don't , kapish.

You have a really bad mentality newgas, thinking that all muslims are deep down terrorists or could turn into one at the switch of a button, for your information....

You lot are letting the media brainwash an already s**t mindset by the biggest terrorist and have the cheek to have such an outlook on us Muslims, for a few deaths staged and done by your very own government?

if that is how you feel about this country why do you live here

Sponsored Links
Back