Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
So, when it is spreading throughout the country, just keep it a secret? Genius...

The tinfoil hatters would have been happy with that, no doubt.
Working now isn't it, people are still getting covid but they're not hysterical about now the lecterns have been put away.

Sponsored Links
Working now isn't it, people are still getting covid but they're not hysterical about now the lecterns have been put away.
Nothing to do with understanding the virus and vaccines, especially for those most affected risk, or just ignored it and it went away?

Clue, it hasn't gone away, but the medical world know what to do and how to keep on top.

Yet again the conspiracy nuts are just dropping one liners while the sane members add scientific studies that have been peer reviewed.

You did, well done. You dodged a bullet, be happy with your decision. You are utterly obsessed with this and, like your mates, I cannot work what you are trying to achieve. Be a proud antivaxxer and move on.
To date you have posted 124 comments in this post seems that you are the one obsessed to me. Or you just like winding people up.

To date you have posted 124 comments in this post seems that you are the one obsessed to me. Or you just like winding people up.
If it isn't mentioned I won't bring it up. Watch this space...

92% of NHS staff had the vaccine by December 2021. The mandatory threat was in January 2022.

I'm sorry you disagree, but facts are facts.
The 92% info you have found just wondering if that is counting people who have only had 1 jab. I know someone in the NHS and they told me that there are lots who have had the 1st to keep the bosses happy but are delaying having the second and once the threat of loosing there jobs had gone they never had the second one..

Cropped post again you missed off the bit where I said they're still getting covid and you think that's great.
Don't be silly. Vaccines have reduced the pandemic to something which is manageable. I'm not happy that people get ill at all.

Don't be silly. Vaccines have reduced the pandemic to something which is manageable. I'm not happy that people get ill at all.
Sure Tony the tiger, nothing to do with natural immunity. Being a bedwetter you need the comfort blanket of a 'vaccine' your not on your own.

Sponsored Links
Back