Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

interesting fact in America the CDC you know the mob that say that drugs and vaccines are safe to use over 50% of the workforce leave to take up positions with big pharma .
Then we have the Food and Drugs mob 2 employees who authorized the use of moderna vaccine left shortly afterwards to take up 6 figure salaries with Moderna.
Yep money doesnt come into it and regulators are not in cahoots with big pharma and lining there own pockets

Sponsored Links
interesting fact in America the CDC you know the mob that say that drugs and vaccines are safe to use over 50% of the workforce leave to take up positions with big pharma .
Then we have the Food and Drugs mob 2 employees who authorized the use of moderna vaccine left shortly afterwards to take up 6 figure salaries with Moderna.
Yep money doesnt come into it and regulators are not in cahoots with big pharma and lining there own pockets

a bit like Matthew Elliott who played a key role in the vote leave campaign then ended up as top advisor to Boris Johnson.

but gas doesn’t mind conflicts of interest when it suits him

a bit like Matthew Elliott who played a key role in the vote leave campaign then ended up as top advisor to Boris Johnson.

Deflection - over ruled :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

what has brexit got to do with this thread stop grasping at straws jesus h christ

I also have a close relative who died at home - heart attack sat in a chair with a cup of tea by their side with the TV on when they were found, just over middle aged fit healthy regular gym visitor, died less than 24 hours after the first booster.
And that is a loss I wont forget.
Tragic. Unfortunately things like that happened before covid, and without vaccines.

Poorly educated or gullible conspiracy theory nutters, that troll internet forums spreading false information and lies about successful vaccinations.
Especially poorly educated and gullible theory nutters who claim to have two, now maybe three, top notch 'doctors' for sons yet won’t tell us what those 'doctor' sons feel about the vaccine and before he whinges and whines, telling us what his 'doctor' sons feel about the vaccine is not stalking or seeking any personal identifiable details. Just clarification on what the so-called medics in his own family believe about it. I mean, it would be strange if his own medically qualified, trained and experience offspring knew less about medical matters than he does himself.

Heres a thought. He has already told us he hates and doesn’t talk to his "idiot" father because he had an opposite view to him about Brexit so maybe he can’t tell us what his 'doctor' sons think about the vaccine because he's also not talking to them ….……because they have a different view to him about it too? As I said, just a thought….

Some interesting posts that didn't seem to notice a fact from the C4 video - those who excercise a lot are at more risk if they have a problem they are not aware of. The whole point of the video. Also noticed more seriously around the year ~2000. This especially relates to people who are under 35.

Countries have fitness ideas now and again. One I remember reading about concerned some on in their 40's. Decided to get fit by playing tennis regularly. Died if a thrombosis. A point was made - if he just went on as he used to he would have lived longer.

There have been ideas about age and survival rates around for a long time. There are certain key ages to get through. ;) I can't remember what they were ;) but did get through all of them. Might be hard to find what they were on the web these days.

Interesting fact:

Gas112 has no evidence of any collusion

Talking lifetime this shows an interesting fact - graph part way down

The increase levelled off a while ago for the 1st time. Now it shows signs of declining - in fact it has. Bearing in mind increases in poverty levels and various other factors it will continue to decline.

There are certain key ages to get through.

Sniper's Alley ;)

That corridor between 50 and 60 years of age… Apparently a number of doctors refer to it as “Sniper Alley”.

“If you make it to 60, you’re winning!” is how one of my supervisees put it today after one of her (otherwise fit, healthy and sporty) friends died very suddenly from a heart attack.

In the face of ever increasing life expectancies, it’s easy to turn our attention away from the uncomfortable reality that many people do die very unexpectedly, and that’s especially true for ages 50-60.

(LinkedIn post)

Interesting fact:

Gas112 has no evidence of any collusion
Do what you have done regards trying to be a pain in the arse to the guy who has quoted you for new boiler and Google it . It's not hard to find it's been in the nationals . Yep six figure jobs weeks later pure and utter coincidence

Sponsored Links
Back