Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
Now tell me what is the first one that came up when you googled it

Sponsored Links
If by threat you mean fatal.

And if you ignore the people who were merely hospitalised or left with long term reduced capacity.

And of course you had no Idea who that 1% were.
The only people covid had any serious effect where old or week, that is exactly the same as it has ever been.

Spanish Flu, anyone?
You can't seriously be comparing this to the Spanish flu!

Here are some statistics that can't be manipulated.
Total deaths in the uk in the last 6 yrs

2022 577.160
2021 667.479
2020 689.629
2019 604.707
2018 616.014
2017 607.172 People might have been falling dead in the streets near you!
But it certainly wasn't happening near me.

Last edited:
Do what you have done regards trying to be a pain in the arse to the guy who has quoted you for new boiler and Google it

So you think asking for an alternative quote is being “a pain in the arse”?

You seem to be saying I mustn’t do any research online so that I can appreciate the different types of heating options for my house.

When you buy something expensive, do you not bother doing any research?

The only people covid had any serious effect where old or week, that is exactly the same as it has ever been.
That is untrue.

my niece an NHS radiographer worked throughout the covid wave in Jan / Feb 2021, she did lots of scans on the lungs of people with covid, the Age ranges were 30s, 40s, 50s, 60,s 70s

an awful lot of people in those age ranges suffered serious long effects from covid.

That is untrue.

my niece an NHS radiographer worked throughout the covid wave in Jan / Feb 2021, she did lots of scans on the lungs of people with covid, the Age ranges were 30s, 40s, 50s, 60,s 70s

an awful lot of people in those age ranges suffered serious long effects from covid.
Do you ever read what anybody says is it a case of reading the first sentence and then making your mind up what they've said?
The weak could be any age.
How many were put on ventilators they shouldn't have been on?

Do you ever read what anybody says is it a case of reading the first sentence and then making your mind up what they've said?
The weak could be any age.
How many were put on ventilators they shouldn't have been on?

what he said can not be mistaken:

”The only people covid had any serious effect where old or week”

Covid did NOT only affect the the old or weak

How many were put on ventilators they shouldn't have been on
The use of ventilators was mostly in the first wave.

Did you know that covid was at that time a new virus, methods of treatment were only emerging as they learnt, so why are you criticising the use of ventilators

By the way my niece did CT scans of the lungs of covid patients and the damage was serious, with patches of pneumonia spread all over the lungs. Anybody who claims it was a mild disease or only affected the elderly or weak is simply stating untruths

what he said can not be mistaken:

”The only people covid had any serious effect where old or week”

Covid did NOT only affect the the old or weak

The use of ventilators was mostly in the first wave.

Did you know that covid was at that time a new virus, methods of treatment were only emerging as they learnt, so why are you criticising the use of ventilators

By the way my niece did CT scans of the lungs of covid patients and the damage was serious, with patches of pneumonia spread all over the lungs. Anybody who claims it was a mild disease or only affected the elderly or weak is simply stating untruths
And you make this assumption on drive by death certificates being the source of evidence?

Sponsored Links
Back