Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
Don't know any then, do you? Jab junkies my arse. Its been several years since billions took up the successful Covid jab roll-out. How much testing do you want? I doubt there is a safer medicine on the planet, lol.
And you can of course prove that it is the safest medicine on the planet?

And whilst you try and work that one out, which jab do you believe is the safest?

And maybe you can tell us why some have been removed from use?

Are we allowed to discuss non positive covid consequences on this forum?

Asking for a friend....

Sponsored Links
What have they got to hide
The truth?

But then jab junkies don't have the ability to work out for themselves what they should or should not get put into their own bodies!

They don't seem to have the brain power to understand that they are simply lab rats being used for corporate profit...

Of course to point that out is met with the same old ' conspiracy theorist' non argument ;)

Are we allowed to discuss non positive covid consequences on this forum?

Asking for a friend....
Of course

peer reviewed scientific studies from good sources are welcomed

anybody posting nonsense from some YouTube blogger will get challenged

The truth?

But then jab junkies don't have the ability to work out for themselves what they should or should not get put into their own bodies!

They don't seem to have the brain power to understand that they are simply lab rats being used for corporate profit...

Of course to point that out is met with the same old ' conspiracy theorist' non argument ;)
Ellal is a conspiracy theorist

Of course

peer reviewed scientific studies from good sources are welcomed

anybody posting nonsense from some YouTube blogger will get challenged
Cos I follow the herd and can't think for myself.

We were told Take the vax and you wont get covid - was a lie
We were told get the vax to stop you passing covid on - it never could stop someone being contagious and was never tested if if it could. Yet we were all told you take the vax to protect others. People were called all kinds of things like granny killer for not taking it.

If it doesn't stop you getting it and doesn't stop you spreading it then what are the boosters boosting and as just about everyone has had covid what is the point of a booster that is designed primarily for the original wuhan strain of covid that no longer exists.

Sponsored Links
Back