Expanded ULEZ

I don't know why the mad rush to force older vehicles out of cities, except obviously money and a need for vain, vacuous politicians to highlight their green credentials. The less environmentally cars will naturally start rapidly decreasing in numbers as they age and are replaced with cleaner cars. Now they're expanding the zone, they won't stop there. As the take from charging vehicles dwindles, they'll raise the bar and drag newer, cleaner vehicles into the net.

Bristol's Ulezzer zone is only a week old and only covers quite a small, central area - but they're already talking of expanding it. There is no escape in rip off Britain.
Bloody Khan.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It cost me £62.50 in ULEZ charges for the last 6 days, £30 in parking charges and £2.50 Dart Charge.
What was the worst thing about it, the traffic and the stinging eyes from pollution.
If it was a regular thing, would I change my form of transport, you bet your life I would.

If I needed to drive in London, say 5 days a week, it could cost £250 per month for a non-compliant vehicle. For £350 per week I could buy a new electric Transit van.
Other vans can be cheaper than £250 per month.
Why not comply, and enjoy the benefits of a new van and reduce pollution.

F#ck them!
Download the camera location map, check the disabled ones and when you pass a functioning camera, cover the number plate.
So far tfl enrichment is not going accordingly to plans because most people with non compliant vehicles have found ways to avoid the tax.
BTW, the electric boot on Audis can be open and closed while in motion.
The angle of the open boot prevents the camera from reading the plate.
For the front reading cameras, as you know sometimes while topping up oil, you spill some and it goes on the number plate.
Then you go on unpaved roads and the dust sticks to the oil.
It happens all the time.

Last edited:
Because people like their car, the one they trust and have maintained for years.
Why should a dwarf from a third world country tell them what car to drive???
F#ck them!
Download the camera location map, check the disabled ones and when you pass a functioning camera, cover the number plate.
So far tfl enrichment is not going accordingly to plans because most people with non compliant vehicles have found ways to avoid the tax.
For the front reading cameras, as you know sometimes while topping up oil, you spill some and it goes on the number plate.
It happens all the time.
Buy an EV then. Isn't that the point of this new legislation?

Because people like their car, the one they trust and have maintained for years.
So don't take the scrappage money, just get a new van. It's cheaper in the long run, more economic, less polluting, more reliable, probably easier to drive and more comfortable than your old one.
Keep your old one if you want, that's allowed. Drive it as often as you want, that's allowed.

Or just keep breaking the laws that you dislike. Your choice. Just carry on spilling oil down the front of this cherished motor.

Buy an EV then. Isn't that the point of this new legislation?
F#ck the EV.
I'm not wasting money on a moving hairdryer.
So don't take the scrappage money, just get a new van. It's cheaper in the long run, more economic, less polluting, more reliable, probably easier to drive and more comfortable than your old one.
Keep your old one if you want, that's allowed. Drive it as often as you want, that's allowed.

Or just keep breaking the laws that you dislike. Your choice. Just carry on spilling oil down the front of this cherished motor.
Do you realise that some people cannot afford a new vehicle and most don't want to change their existing ones?
Who said I'm breaking the law?

Do you realise that some people cannot afford a new vehicle and most don't want to change their existing ones?
Carry on paying the charge then. It's cheaper in the long run to comply with the charge.
Your choice.

Who said I'm breaking the law?
You did:

It happens all the time.

What about the people who haven't a pot to p*ss in and unable to get finance whose vehicle enables them to scratch a living.
Just throw them on scrapheap along with their vehicles then.

Carry on paying the charge then. It's cheaper in the long run to comply with the charge.
Your choice.

You did:
I didn't.
I simply pointed out facts.
You assume too much.
And I'm sure you've seen the movie where assuming is explained.

He was born in London you racist knobjockey. He's as British as you are.
Yes, My kids were born in London too.
But somehow they identify, behave and keep my homeland traditions...
BTW, I'm not British and don't pretend to be.

Sponsored Links
Back