Expanded ULEZ

Sponsored Links
obviously if you don't own a car, it doesn't bother you :rolleyes: until Khan actually finds a way to charge you for the o2 you breathe.

oh wait..

I thought most dry-cleaning businesses closed down years ago.

The dry-cleaning industry is slowly dying — and this chart makes it crystal clear​

Can't blame it on the Mayor.

He was born in UK, and his parent were born in India.
You racist knobjockey.
If you can't present rational arguments against his policies, that is no excuse to resort to racist abuse.
Although in your case, I understand you have exhausted your rational argument.
There is never any excuse to resort to racist abuse.
Himmy, didn't I have reasons to refer to you as a racist bigot on many occasions when you said that Italians are all part of the mafia?
At the time you were hiding under the name scarlet pimpernel or something similar.
Pointing fingers at people and calling them racist...Coming from you is a compliment.
We have a say in my homeland: The bull calls the donkey "horned beast"...

Himmy, didn't I have reasons to refer to you as a racist bigot on many occasions when you said that Italians are all part of the mafia?
If he said that, then your allegation is deserved.
But just to ensure you're not making unfounded slurs, perhaps you could post this comment of himmy's to prove your point. Otherwise your allegation is your imaginative and absurd nonsense.

And based on your own racist comments, I'm guessing you're desperately trying to point the finger elsewhere to cover up your own racist comments.

Sponsored Links
If he said that, then your allegation is deserved.
But just to ensure you're not making unfounded slurs, perhaps you could post this comment of himmy's to prove your point. Otherwise your allegation is your imaginative and absurd nonsense.

And based on your own racist comments, I'm guessing you're desperately trying to point the finger elsewhere to cover up your own racist comments.
Apologies, it was fascism, not mafia and you were hiding under bobby dazzler at the time, i was easily confused by your many identities.
Here, I had saved a screenshot for you.
Screenshot_20230917-210221_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230917-210224_Gallery.jpg

And if you want to find all the times I had to remind you of being a racist bigot in drags, here:

Apologies, it was fascism, not mafia and you were hiding under bobby dazzler at the time, i was easily confused by your many identities.
Here, I had saved a screenshot for you.
View attachment 314282View attachment 314283

And if you want to find all the times I had to remind you of being a racist bigot in drags, here:

That looks very clear to me.
Bobby Dazzler said, "Your ancestry does not prevent racism". That's very true, and there's nothing racist in that comment.
He also said, "Many Italians were ardent supporters of fascism." That's also very true, and an historical fact. Mussolini was elected by the Italians. He was fascist. There's nothing racist about that statement.
He never mentioned that you had an Italian passport, that was a figment of your imagination.

You said that you were a native of Italy, that makes you Italian, irrespective of which passport you hold or don't hold.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. It looks like you were arguing that you can't be racist because you are Italian, which is total nonsense.
As Bobby Dazzler pointed out many, even the majority of Italians elected Mussolini, who was a fascist and by definition a racist.
So Italians are not only capable of being racist, at one time, the majority of Italians were racist.

How does that make Bobby Dazzler a racist?
Your powers of reasoning are severely impaired.
And you've made racist comments.
And I don't care how many times you make false allegations, they're still false slurs.
So that would make you an abusive lying racist.

Last edited:
There you go.
You're a racist bigot in drags, as pointed out many times.
Shut up, himmy, game is over.
How can you possibly argue that Italians are incapable of being racist, when they elected a deeply racist leader?

Even the current Italian PM is a far right politiican, and a transphobe.:
Giorgia Meloni, the hard-right leader who was sworn in as Italy’s first female prime minister on Saturday, won the election on a campaign built around a promise to block migrant ships and support for traditional “family values” and anti-LGBTQ themes.
She heads an alliance of far-right and center-right parties, her own Brothers of Italy chief among them, and is set to form the most right-wing government Italy has seen in decades.
Meloni’s win in parliamentary elections last month suggests the allure of nationalism remains undimmed in Italy – but her vow to take the country on a hard-right turn still leaves many uncertain what will happen next.
She might bear some far-back connection to the post-fascist legacy, but clearly that’s not the core of her political platform now.”
She got her political start in the movement Youth Front, a political organization with fascist roots.
Just across the market, Gloria, who was born and raised in Garbatella and helps her son at his Roman food stand, has very different views.
What she has said until now terrifies me,” she told CNN.
“There are many people that connect with these kinds of conservative ideals because they are racist, because they are not progressive.
I have three children and I wonder, will my daughter have the freedom to have an abortion if she wants, to be a lesbian?”

Ms Meloni is widely expected to form Italy's most right-wing government since World War Two.

Giorgia Meloni has been politically active since she was a teenage activist in a neo-fascist party's youth wing in Rome.
Aged 19, she was filmed as a party activist in 1996. "I think Mussolini was a good politician.

Giorgia Meloni, whose political party with neo-fascist roots

The government of Giorgia Meloni, Italy’s first female prime minister and leader of a party with neo-fascist origins, has been sworn in.

Italians are very clearly capable of being racist. They've elected a far right government.
And that's not a racist comment.
And so your claim that you can't be racist because you're Italian is utter nonsense.

Last edited:
How can you possibly argue that Italians are incapable of being racist, when they elected a deeply racist leader?

Even the current Italian PM is a far right politiican, and a transphobe.:

Italians are very clearly capable of being racist. They've elected a far right government.
And that's not a racist comment.
And so your claim that you can't be racist because you're Italian is utter nonsense.
So in Himmy's world, the British are racist because of their past.
As well as the germans, french, Spanish and everyone else.
F#ck me upside down, you are limited, himmy.
I'm out now, proved that you're a racist bigot once more.

So in Himmy's world, the British are racist because of their past.
As well as the germans, french, Spanish and everyone else.
F#ck me upside down, you are limited, himmy.
I'm out now, proved that you're a racist bigot once more.
You are misrepresenting what I said.
I said Italians are capable of being racist, just like any other nationality. I demonstrated how in at least two elections Italians have elected a fascist or neo-fascist leader.

You claimed that you couldn't be racist because you are Italian. I proved how fundamentally erroneous and ludicrous was that claim.

Moreover, you have demonstarted that you are a racist, and you have previously declared that you are Italian, proving once more that Italians are capable of being racist.

All you've proved is that you are a racist, and you have limited powers of reasoning.

You are misrepresenting what I said.
I said Italians are capable of being racist, just like any other nationality. I demonstrated how in at least two elections Italians have elected a fascist or neo-fascist leader.
Have you drilled down into why that would be the case. Headlines it is then.

Sponsored Links
Back