Expanded ULEZ

Don’t be daft. It’s not about making a business case for low income people it’s the fact that ULEZ has caused thier 5k car to now be worth £2.5k and the replacement car has gone up £2k. So assuming they can even find the money for a newer car they are £4.5k just to get back to where they were. Add the cost of the loan on the newer car and you are easily talking £6k

Sponsored Links
Are you gant's parrot?
it's the government that are responsible for those people in poverty, who can't afford to change their vehicle. It's not the Mayor's fault that people are living in London, in poverty.
Maybe that's why Rishi was so against the expanded ULEZ, it's highlighted the people in poverty, who can't afford to change their vehicle.
Talk about clutching at straws, what a clown.

Sponsored Links
Don’t be daft. It’s not about making a business case for low income people it’s the fact that ULEZ has caused thier 5k car to now be worth £2.5k and the replacement car has gone up £2k. So assuming they can even find the money for a newer car they are £4.5k just to get back to where they were. Add the cost of the loan on the newer car and you are easily talking £6k
It is exactly about making the business case for changing your car, and improving the environment, and reducing the risks to health
It's absolutely not about about asset retention or depreciation, nor retaining the pollution in London.

The business case that I outlined was in response to Johnny2007's (and gant's) example of a working person relying on their old vehicle to earn a living in London.
He complained that they couldn't afford a new vehicle and couldn't get credit.
That's not the Mayor's fault, That is the fault of the Tory government if people are living in poverty and can't get credit.
It's a sound business case to change your vehicle rather than paying the ULEZ charge.

Talk about clutching at straws, what a clown.
Have you decided what was the glaring discrepancy yet? What a clown!

Hve you translated that post that you wrote in gantish, into English yet. What a clown!

But as can be witnessed it's not Sunak who's lying about emissions to force it through it's Khan.
Why this dash to nett zero to impoverish people when a fairer system of putting an age limit on vehicles to be on the road could be engineered. Nothing to do with putting cameras on every corner to charge people by the mile is it.
It's kinda hypocritical of himmy who is the champion for the minorities like asylum seekers and gender benders but as motorcycling says when it comes to the not so well off, it's let them eat cake.

Have you decided what was the glaring discrepancy yet? What a clown!

Hve you translated that post that you wrote in gantish, into English yet. What a clown!
Still smarting from having that thin skin punctured?

It is exactly about making the business case for changing your car, and improving the environment, and reducing the risks to health
It's absolutely not about about asset retention or depreciation, nor retaining the pollution in London.

The business case that I outlined was in response to Johnny2007's (and gant's) example of a working person relying on their old vehicle to earn a living in London.
He complained that they couldn't afford a new vehicle and couldn't get credit.
That's not the Mayor's fault, That is the fault of the Tory government if people are living in poverty and can't get credit.
It's a sound business case to change your vehicle rather than paying the ULEZ charge.
More ******.

But as can be witnessed it's not Sunak who's lying about emissions to force it through it's Khan.
Why this dash to nett zero to impoverish people when a fairer system of putting an age limit on vehicles to be on the road could be engineered. Nothing to do with putting cameras on every corner to charge people by the mile is it.
No It's not Rishi, nor Khan who's lying about putting cameras on every corner amd charging people by the mile.
It's you!

Still smarting from having that thin skin punctured?
You think I'm bothered that a few plumbers have to go to a private place to discuss their tactics and arguments to use against me?
Then when the likes of you and nwgs come back with a bit of gibberish, the sum total of how many plumbers?
You think I'm bothered? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Obviously I'm more important than the latest government decisions on gas boilers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back