Fighting Back

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must all seem small beer to these asylum seekers watching a bus sail off into the sunset, after all the years of persecution, muck and bullets. For those who are economic migrants spitting at bus drivers won't get your asylum claim processed any quicker, could have the reverse effect if caught on camera.

Sponsored Links
There was an excuse out forward by the bus company, and not until they were asked.. There was no excuse given by the bus driver, nor any other bus driver, nor any witnesses, i.e. no other corroboration.
There was no explanation by the bus company when, where, by whom this spitting incident occurred.

So it was an excuse for why the drivers were not stopping to pick up passengers.
If the drivers were discriminating on the basis of ethnicity or nationality, I suspect their employers would also be at fault. So it was an excuse to protect the company also

Were you actually there Pat, to witness what did and didn't happen? Are you anywhere near Bristol?

If the driver(s) did refuse the passengers purely because they were asylum seekers I would be in sympathy with him, for he is fighting back against government policies that people do not want, and this fighting back, if done on a large enough scale, could force change.

If the driver(s) did refuse the passengers purely because they were asylum seekers I would be in sympathy with him, for he is fighting back against government policies that people do not want, and this fighting back, if done on a large enough scale, could force change.
Your comment comes as no surprise. You have previously promoted the horrific idea of shooting asylum seekers.

Were you actually there Pat, to witness what did and didn't happen? Are you anywhere near Bristol?
He's working on a cottage in France, if he didn't spend all his time regurgitating the same old theme he could have had it finished by now.

Sponsored Links
He's working on a cottage in France, if he didn't spend all his time regurgitating the same old theme he could have had it finished by now.
Read your own signature line. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Trying ReganAndCarter's trick divulging people's personal data?
It's a good job you're crap at it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But criminal acts come easily to some members on here, revealing personal details, shooting asylum seekers, discriminating against asylum seekers, torture, bombing civilians back to the stone age, etc.
I have no illusions that you're any different.

Keep nets not as big today, time for a change of bait needed I think. The one trick pony stuff on racism is fastly going downhill as more put him ignore and don't engage.

Apologies if already mentioned in the thread (can't see the full article) but surely the bus would have cctv type footage of what happened? And the paying by cash thing, they either do or don't accept cash?

Were you?
No, I didn't claim to have been and I don't claim to know what happened.

I repeat that I sympathise with the driver for not accepting certain passengers based on his own judgement, if that is what happened.

Good question, but don't expect an honest answer. Honesty, integrity and respect is in short supply round here.
By the way Pat, do you know that it's "the prophet's birthday"? I hope you got him something nice.

Can't pay cash on London buses, not a good idea to carry a lot of cash when your on your own driving a bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back