Fighting Back

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
...For those who are economic migrants spitting at bus drivers ...
There is no suggestion whatsoever that neither asylum seekers, nor migrants, nor even foreigners were involved in the spitting incident.

Especially from posters with multiple previous usernames.
Why would I need multiple usernames? I can manage with just the one.
Anyway, it's against the rules as I'm sure you are aware.
Are you accusing me of breaking those rules? Why would it bother you if I did, you are perfectly at ease over breaking them.
Do you have any evidence for such rule breaking?
Or is this another of your false allegations?

Sponsored Links
Apologies if already mentioned in the thread (can't see the full article) but surely the bus would have cctv type footage of what happened? And the paying by cash thing, they either do or don't accept cash?
If you were prepared to open your eyes a little you'd see that your comment is only 5 pages, and 5 days too old.
It seems pretty clear to me:
Payment in cash is accepted.

In addition I would have thought that all buses now have CCTV (and dash cams?), A quick look at that will sort the issue. Or maybe the police were not too bothered about sorting the issue.
No doubt this is another time you'll plead you don't read all the posts. :rolleyes:

Think you need to go back and read it again instead of putting your own spin on it.
I don't need to reread it, what I said is exactly what it says in the article.

I repeat that I sympathise with the driver for not accepting certain passengers based on his own judgement, if that is what happened.
Even more so, if the driver refused to stop for asylum seekers, no doubt, as you're willing to shoot asylum seekers on sight. :rolleyes:

I don't need to reread it, what I said is exactly what it says in the article.
I'm sure you'll spin this again which was said at the end of the article.
I've noticed in incidents like this you can't look at it in a well adjusted balanced way with that one eye, clouded judgements dont make a good look especially when your doing smart a*se.
Anyway this was at the end of the report which had more balance than I think you could ever muster.
"We can confirm that we have had a number of recent incidents involving the attempted use of invalid tickets and unacceptable behavior. We have also supported a female bus drivers complaint to police after she was spat at and subject to verbal abuse by two males*

Last edited:
Why would I need multiple usernames? I can manage with just the one.
Anyway, it's against the rules as I'm sure you are aware.
Are you accusing me of breaking those rules? Why would it bother you if I did, you are perfectly at ease over breaking them.
Do you have any evidence for such rule breaking?
Or is this another of your false allegations?

I think you will find that my post didn't specify any individual.

But you chose to believe it was directed at you, methinks you protest too much.

I'm sure you'll spin this again which was said at the end of the thread.
I've noticed in incidents like this you can't look at it in a well adjusted balanced way with that one eye, clouded judgements dont make a good look especially when your doing smart a*se.
Anyway this was at the end of the report which had more balance than I think you could ever muster.
"We can confirm that we have had a number of recent incidents involving the attempted use of invalid tickets and unacceptable behavior. We have also supported a female bus drivers complaint to police after she was spat at and subject to verbal abuse by two males*
The reference to a spitting incident made absolutely no reference to where, when, or by whom. So it was a vague reference to an incident that happened who knows where or when.
It there had been a spitting or abuse incident, that would have warranted the police to seek, and charge someone. But the police said, and I quote form the article: "but where no criminal offences have been found to have occurred". In addition they also confirmed that a "hate" incident did occur.
Now who's twisting the evidence to suit his own narrative?

Like I said, and also diy-fun-uk said, there should be CCTV evidence, which doesn't seem to have been viewed.

I think you will find that my post didn't specify any individual.

But you chose to believe it was directed at you, methinks you protest too much.
Dear God! I am dealing with incompetent buffoons. :rolleyes:
You quoted my post when you replied!
Now you claim you were not referring to me!
My quote must have found its way by accident into your post. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1665326105996.png

Dear God! I am dealing with incompetent buffoons. :rolleyes:
You quoted my post when you replied!
Now you claim you were not referring to me!
My quote must have found its way by accident into your post. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 282143
You need to better understand English grammar, my comment was stand alone, and could have referred to anyone.

But in your ignorance you made an assumption, and jumped right in.

Pat and Carman are very similar in their ability to place that foot firmly in mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back