GMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the DM report looks more factual and detailed (if a DM report ever looks factual) than your report that had no source attached to it.

So we are both guilty of reporting gossip. :)
I cannot be bothered to read the last 18 pages, but I assume you are still talking about Manchester Airport? I wont get involved in all the race talk.
Having just seen the news for the first time in a couple of days, I have seen th new video showingthe lead uo to the head stamping. It just shows how an edited or partal video can be misleading. The coppers here were clearly out punched by the other guys (you can slag the police for not being tough enough, but there is ALWAYS a harder guy somewhere), and in the full context the kicking officer probably had no choice - the guy was most definitely not down and out.

Sponsored Links
I cannot be bothered to read the last 18 pages, but I assume you are still talking about Manchester Airport? I wont get involved in all the race talk.
Having just seen the news for the first time in a couple of days, I have seen th new video showingthe lead uo to the head stamping. It just shows how an edited or partal video can be misleading. The coppers here were clearly out punched by the other guys (you can slag the police for not being tough enough, but there is ALWAYS a harder guy somewhere), and in the full context the kicking officer probably had no choice - the guy was most definitely not down and out.
'not tough enough' the police are always supposed to use a minimum amount of force, and that puts them at great disadvantage. In any contest/fight you have to give it your best or you can soon get made a fool of. Golf, Chess, Boxing, take football and the classic FA cup match, Premier team v Non league, the professionals think it will be a walk in the park, the non league give it 110% - these giant killings do happen on a regular basis.

The cops are trying to be as gentle as possible and that little scrote is giving all he's got.... the police are immediately on the back foot and struggling to get back into the game.

A genuine question to you.

In Pakistan, over 96% of the population are Muslims. What do you think the percentage of the manifest of a flight from Pakistan would be Muslims?

I don't know where you two are going with this. But I think the flight in question was from Qatar, if that helps.

Sponsored Links
I don't know where you two are going with this. But I think the flight in question was from Qatar, if that helps.
Qatar (and Dubai - Emirates) have become one of the most popular stopover spots for long haul flights between the East and the West.
The range of passengers is vary varied.

I suspect the majority of flights connecting Pakistan and Manchester are direct.

Mohammed Fahir Khan, 19, and brother Amaad, 25, seen here with their former lawyer Akhmed Yakoob
Mohammed Fahir Khan, 19, and brother Amaad, 25, seen here with their former lawyer Akhmed Yakoob
So your assertion is that a person's appearance determines their nationality or place of birth? :rolleyes:

1722238000526.png

Sunak was born in Southampton to parents of Indian descent

1722238113328.png

BornSue-Ellen Cassiana Fernandes
3 April 1980 (age 44)
Harrow, London, England

etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back