Goodnight Iran.

Sponsored Links
Israel is drilling in Beirut with multiple bunker busters one after another.

If Israel does hit back at Iran there is much talk about a calibrated response noting that Iran only targetted military aspects plus mossad's head quarters. :( Benj mentions a regime change - good luck. I doubt if fear will achieve that. Hiting Iran's oil could well have a world wide effect. A maniac might see advantage in that.

Meanwhile Red Cross and Lebanese army has been hit by Israel. Not sure about numbers of the army. Just one??? However Red Cross types - more have been hit. Sounds like no movements allowed tactics. World Soup Kitchen also hit. May be just offices as seen preparing food elsewhere.

Roads refugees might use have bee cratered. Maybe to prevent forces and arms coming in but forces are used to dealing with things like that.

Sponsored Links
The fact it was deleted by the mods speaks volumes. Personally, as far as I'm concerned people who make light of the holocaust are just a little bit sick.
To be clear, this is the post I was responding to with the get out of jail card. It's a widespread view.
and the fact that the Jewish race has probably been the most maligned and discriminated against group of people for millennia has absolutely no bearing.
"Leave Israel alone, it has been through a lot". The get out of jail card fits perfectly.

To be clear, this is the post I was responding to with the get out of jail card. It's a widespread view.

"Leave Israel alone, it has been through a lot". The get out of jail card fits perfectly.
Why did you post it? What was your objective?

I suspect I wont get an answer.

Because often it's true. Especially now that every Western country on the planet are critical of Isreal, and that individual criticism is often met with the same well worn response.
You understand that criticism of Israeli citizens is not the same as criticism of Isreal.

Did you read your card.. did you read the words?

It doesn't mention Isreal it refers to Israelis.

Do you think Israelis would find it insulting?

if you edit within a brief period, even if someone posts after your post it does not show edited. If you go back after a while it does.

edited.. edited again.
NWGS edited his post

I quoted his spelling error for a bit of amusement….I did not alter his post at all

NWGS edited what he wrote and denied it…..if he wants to play sly dishonest games that’s his choice

Sponsored Links
Back