Goodnight Iran.

Sponsored Links
Agreed, up until the point when the murder of 6 million Jews is ridiculed. It crosses a line.
It wasn’t ridiculed
It does not cross a line

You seem to think that any mention of the Holocaust excuses reasonable excuses Israel for any atrocity like the indiscriminate bombing of Palestinian women and children (which you refuse to condemn

Fillyboy is a Palestinian hater

Sponsored Links
Is Notchy about to go full Defcon 2 again?
That was something else!!!

Everyone seems to be ignoring Keir is stood with Isreal.

That must upset the die hard labour fans defending his pathetic leadership skills.

That must upset the die hard labour fans defending his pathetic leadership skills.

He's married to a Jewish bird and has family in Israel, I suspect he's walking a bit of a tightrope. Probably having a nightmare keeping Lammy in check though.

the false narrative of the people on here using the "Jew hating" smear

j_omgc-2023-0061_fig_003.jpg
An Antisemite used to be someone who hated Jews.
Nowadays an Antisemite is someone whom the the Zionist/ Israel lobby hate.

The Israelis now appear to be ethnically cleansing the Lebanese, or should I use the Israeli approved euphemism, "evacuating" the Lebanese.

He's married to a Jewish bird and has family in Israel, I suspect he's walking a bit of a tightrope. Probably having a nightmare keeping Lammy in check though.
Nothing to do with those.

It’s geo political diplomacy, that’s all.
U.K. is a USA puppet, so any U.K. prime minister will do what he has to.

I realise it’s a bit tricky for you, but try listening to what he actually said.

Starmer said Israel,had a right to defend itself against Iran, but he didn’t support Israel’s actions.

It might be best if you stuck to bending pipes, your NVQ can cope with that, politics is too intellectually demanding

I realise it’s a bit tricky for you, but try listening to what he actually said.

Starmer said Israel,had a right to defend itself against Iran, but he didn’t support Israel’s actions.

It might be best if you stuck to bending pipes, your NVQ can cope with that, politics is too intellectually demanding

Yeah he’s sat on the fence! It’s obvious

Sponsored Links
Back