Goodnight Iran.

Motorbiking says this is insulting, threatening and anti semitic and as Ive posted it I must go straight to jail :ROFLMAO:

images

Sponsored Links
Motorbiking says this is insulting, threatening and anti semitic and as Ive posted it I must go straight to jail :ROFLMAO:

images
You really are quite retarded. There is no other word that fits.

Israel - country/state/location
Israeli - person/people/nationality

Sponsored Links
You really are quite retarded. There is no other word that fits.

Israel - country/state/location
Israeli - person/people/nationality
So when people on here criticise the state of Israel, why are you calling them Jew haters?............according to your analysis its because you are retarded.

I think it's clear that having regard to all the circumstances you didn't care. But importantly when pointed out that hatred could be stirred you didn't retract your statement or apologise. You doubled down "truth hurts" etc. and its not the first time.

I think it's clear
I know you do. I think you are wrong.
hatred could be stirred you didn't retract your statement or apologise. You doubled down "truth hurts" etc. and its not the first time.
I stand by my views, I think they are a true reflection of the facts. Reinforced by the post I was responding to, "the Jews have been through enough, criticism isn't fair". Or words to that effect.

Which bit are you struggling with.. Its not racial hatred or its not likely to stir hatred?

Sponsored Links
Back