Government Rwanda plan ...

Sponsored Links
At least you now agree that Governments sign treaties on our behalf. That was my point, Europe, whatever that is, don't just give "themselves" powers.
Well what are they doing when they draw up these treaties and surprise surprise every country signs up to them.

Well what are doing when they draw up these treaties and surprise surprise every country signs up to them.

And when they don't, they are forced to anyway!

Several countries had referendums on EU treaties and rejected them, they were forced to vote again until they passed!

Look at Ireland in 2008!

Sponsored Links
and surprise surprise every country signs up to them.
Well, they don't actually. Some are unhappy with certain parts so negotiate an opt out.

Kinda blows a hole in your theory.

Well, they don't actually. Some are unhappy with certain parts so negotiate an opt out.

Kinda blows a hole in your theory.
But the treaties still go through and as biancogiraffe says without a bit of horse trading arm twisting etc along the line.

Nothing wrong with that per say. And, if your Government does agree to something you don't like then vote them out.
Unbelievable. You vote out one cheek over the other cheek of the same ar*e. That is the problem with modern day politics it's not fit for purpose.
If we had stayed in the eu I often wondered how long the dopey electorate would have kept voting in mps.

Unbelievable. You vote out one cheek over the other cheek of the same ar*e. That is the problem with modern day politics it's not fit for purpose.
We've been over this ground before, are you going round in circles ?

Nobody has claimed modern day politics is good, but what system have you got that is better?

Good grief, you complain that we had no say in European affairs, and when I point out we had you claim it was pointless anyway. Make your mind up.

Good grief, you complain that we had no say in European affairs, and when I point out we had you claim it was pointless anyway. Make your mind up.
Where have i said that. Pinky and perky were singing from the same hymn sheet and ignoring the wishes of the electorate and sadly are carrying on along the same route now.
That's why the system needs a shake up whereby the main parties close ranks.

Where have i said that. Pinky and perky were singing from the same hymn sheet and ignoring the wishes of the electorate and sadly are carrying on along the same route now.
That's why the system needs a shake up whereby the main parties close ranks.
“Wishes of the electorate” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The electorate didn’t have a forking clue what they wished…..and in the absence of knowledge Vote leave and the r/w media were easily able to sell a con

In any event afaik no court has said it’s illegal to out source migrants to a third country for processing

And in any event Rwanda like most African countries :ROFLMAO: Respect human rights and look after tbere population:ROFLMAO:

Afirican countries are an example to the world in
Human rights
Fair play
Decency
Honesty
Ect ect :ROFLMAO:

“Wishes of the electorate” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The electorate didn’t have a forking clue what they wished…..and in the absence of knowledge Vote leave and the r/w media were easily able to sell a con

So, what was REMAIN going to look like then?

No-one seems to be able to answer that, yet you lot were oh so sure that it was leave voters who didn't know

So, what was REMAIN going to look like then?

No-one seems to be able to answer that, yet you lot were oh so sure that it was leave voters who didn't know
Remain was going to look exactly like things were before 2016, when the UK enjoyed frictionless trade with its closest and biggest trade market.

But you don’t have any knowledge of the Single Market, so you won’t understand.

If you are going to claim we now have an opportunity to trade with the rest of the world, I will remind you that before Brexit the shops were full of goods from China, India, America, Vietnam, South America, Thailand etc etc.

Sponsored Links
Back