Government Rwanda plan ...

Sponsored Links
Cooperation doesn't have to mean being dictated to by Brussels...

what particular domestic policies do you think were dictated to us by Brussels?
Did you know as an EU member the Uk had control of 99% of its finances -thats hardly being dictated to

Sponsored Links
what particular domestic policies do you think were dictated to us by Brussels?
Did you know as an EU member the Uk had control of 99% of its finances -thats hardly being dictated to
And this was set to continue?

Any examples?
Treaty establishing of coal and steal community.
Treaties of Rome.
Merger treaty : Brussels treaty.
Single European act.
Treaty on European union : Maastricht treaty.
Treaty of Amsterdam.
Treaty Nice.
Treaty of Lisbon.

Treaty establishing of coal and steal community.
Treaties of Rome.
Merger treaty : Brussels treaty.
Single European act.
Treaty on European union : Maastricht treaty.
Treaty of Amsterdam.
Treaty Nice.
Treaty of Lisbon.
They all had parties who wanted to be part of the treaties/agreements. No one was forced to join.

I'm looking for the magical ones where "they" just granted "themselves" more power. I can't find any.

They all had parties who wanted to be part of the treaties/agreements. No one was forced to join.

I'm looking for the magical ones where "they" just granted "themselves" more power. I can't find any.
Your problem if it's beyond your ken.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Did you have a vote on any of these treaties?
Strawman.

We elect Governments to do things on our behalf. That's how it works. If we don't like it we vote someone else in who can change things.

But you don't vote anyway, you'll just have to take what you get.

Ha ha strawmen indeed. (Can see why you'd try that approach)
The establishment were shocked to find by way of the referendum that we weren't all nodding dogs like you and hadn't taken to kindly to successive governments signing these treaties without the publics consent.
Loved Gordon Browns way of doing it.
The turnout for the referendum was higher than the general election because the vote actually meant something, that is why I voted in it

Ha ha strawmen indeed. (Can see why you'd try that approach)
The establishment were shocked to find by way of the referendum that we weren't all nodding dogs like you and hadn't taken to kindly to successive governments signing these treaties without the publics consent.
Loved Gordon Browns way of doing it.
The turnout for the referendum was higher than the general election because the vote actually meant something, that is why I voted in it
At least you now agree that Governments sign treaties on our behalf. That was my point, Europe, whatever that is, don't just give "themselves" powers.

Sponsored Links
Back