Government Rwanda plan ...

Sponsored Links
The Conservatives have wasted £140 million on a scheme they were told would fail

£140 million could have been used to help homeless veterans in this country.

The Supreme Court have ruled refugees can’t be sent to Rwanda, but they haven’t ruled that Rwanda cant send refugees here

the scheme is reciprocal

The Conservatives have wasted £140 million on a scheme they were told would fail

£140 million could have been used to help homeless veterans in this country.

As could the 100 million to date for this Covid caper ????

And the 150 million spent on the Bloody Sunday enquiry ???all in legal fees for scheister lawyers

Or the 8 million per day on hotel fees for illegal migrants
Which excludes the millions spent on foreign hotel fees

Sponsored Links

And the 150 million spent on the Bloody Sunday enquiry ???all in legal fees for scheister lawyers

Mean while hundreds if sun post masters wrongly convicted and jailed have received F all
In compensation for having there lives ruined

So would you have preferred the £140m to have gone to British homeless veterans or sent to Rwandan govt?

Which bits, if any, don't you like?

There are derogation provisions but leaving completely is different.

I'm not an expert, but there are clearly parts which are stopping us from deporting illegal migrants, and if we can't derogate from them (presumably we can't as we haven't so far) then it's time to dump it and replace it with our own bill of rights

but there are clearly parts which are stopping us from deporting illegal migrants
There are bits that stop us doing bad things and cover all UK residents.

I'm just curious that, yet again, buzz words are used without really knowing the detail or researching it for yourself.

There is nothing stopping the government making faster decisions on asylum, years is just ridiculous. There is nothing stopping the government from introducing safer routes for genuine asylum seekers, but they won't.

There are bits that stop us doing bad things and cover all UK residents.

I'm just curious that, yet again, buzz words are used without really knowing the detail or researching it for yourself.

There is nothing stopping the government making faster decisions on asylum, years is just ridiculous. There is nothing stopping the government from introducing safer routes for genuine asylum seekers, but they won't.

I don't know why they won't simply say "we have 10 slots a day at the British Embassy in Paris, join the queue for assessment".

As far as I understand, the civil servants processing the claims and are on a deliberate go-slow, and the illegal migrants know every trick in the book to make their cases more and more complicated.

I don't know why they won't simply say "we have 10 slots a day at the British Embassy in Paris, join the queue for assessment".

As far as I understand, the civil servants processing the claims and are on a deliberate go-slow, and the illegal migrants know every trick in the book to make their cases more and more complicated.
Gotcha. It isn't the government's fault, it is someone else's.

I would have hoped they could have taken the lead on this, but poor them.

Gotcha. It isn't the government's fault, it is someone else's.

I would have hoped they could have taken the lead on this, but poor them.

What exactly are a government supposed to do in this situation?

Please explain...

What exactly are a government supposed to do in this situation?

Please explain
I think that they should deal with claims quicker and provide safer routes.

The government have nothing, that's the problem.

I think that they should deal with claims quicker and provide safer routes.
I'm still not sure how "they" can deal with claims quicker when it's civil servants who are refusing to do their jobs properly, and the usual human rights lawyers using every trick in the book to ensure the illegal migrants stay...

It's completely impossible for the government to get the civil servants working properly, and completely impossible to get the dodgy lawyers away

Sponsored Links
Back