Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone has actuywatched the documentary or whether you just read what's in the tabloids and made a judgement from that.

Neither, my feelings and judgements are based solely on the fact he's ginger. (y)

Sponsored Links
Let's be honest, regardless of what either side say (Harry/Meghan one side, the royal family/machine the other) none of us really know what's 100% true or not. To make something up, I'm sure if Harry and Meghan said 'and next thing, William had Harry pinned up against the wall, roaring at him 'toe the line you piece of sh1t or p1ss off to America and don't come back!!!' many would point blank refuse to believe it, even though it could be true. Equally if the royal machine said 'we have evidence that Harry and Meghan were plotting all of this from the outset of their relationship' again many would refuse to believe it.

We don't really know what's going on, especially when it comes to what's going on in Harry's head.

One thing I do know however is this. If anyone doesn't believe the royal machine (including the family members within) wouldn't do everything within its power to maintain its façade, they're at best misinformed. Jeez just look at the history of our and other royal families.

Getting on my tits now. I thought they moved to get away from all the media? I’m sick of seeing them in the 'media'.
Stop reading the media then.

What are they up to then? I've not seen anything about them in ages.

Sponsored Links
Just wondering if anyone has actuywatched the documentary or whether you just read what's in the tabloids and made a judgement from that.

I'm upto episode 4 and there is no bombshells or ripping the palace a new one, there not even trying to bring the palace down, more they are sayiythey required more help. They so far appear more disgruntled with the press more than anything, and there is plenty of evidence to back up what their saying.

Basically everything they have gone through and are saying is very familiar with Diana previously,

Amazing how dense the British public are really when it comes to believing everything in the papers.
Good post.

The Brexitter gammons on here regurgitate what the Wail or any of the right wing press say about (dark skinned) Meghan. Biased tosh.

Poor Harry

The X army officer who was shouted at by his brother

Oh dear oh dear

Let’s hope he was not traumatised by the event ???

The Brexitter gammons on here regurgitate what the Wail or any of the right wing press say about (dark skinned) Meghan. Biased tosh.
From the Daily Mail at the time......

"The new Duchess of Sussex also thanked the Queen, Prince Charles and other senior royals for welcoming her so warmly to the royal family 'firm'."

Which ever papers you read at the time, she was welcomed with open arms.

From the Daily Mail at the time......

"The new Duchess of Sussex also thanked the Queen, Prince Charles and other senior royals for welcoming her so warmly to the royal family 'firm'."

Which ever papers you read at the time, she was welcomed with open arms.

And the other 350'000 articles smashing her are to be ignored because you hunted out a few favourable words?

lol.

And the other 350'000 articles praising her are to be ignored because you hunted out a few unfavourable words.
You can't be that gullible or naive, surely?

Perhaps I read you wrong. The Right wing press detest Meghan. Always have and always will. Your couple of lines of text will do nothing to change that boyo.
Open arms my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back