Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Boredpanda, trusted site my arse

The real reason why the Queen placed her hands in her pockets...

Quite disingenuous of boredpanda to compare both pictures.

And Yes, there were many hostile stories against this couple, some quite awful.
But it takes Two to Tango, and there subsequent actions leaves much disquiet.

Disingenuous to show the pictures and the different storyline about similar subjects ?

Says more about your view than reality

Sponsored Links
Boredpanda, trusted site my arse

The real reason why the Queen placed her hands in her pockets...

Quite disingenuous of boredpanda to compare both pictures.

And Yes, there were many hostile stories against this couple, some quite awful.
But it takes Two to Tango, and there subsequent actions leaves much disquiet.
What are these subsequent actions you speak of?

Harry saw things going the same way as they did his mother, the royal family should really have backed them up rather than distancing themselves from them. Not much of a family are they if they are willing to send their own to the wolves and leak fake stories to keep them as the continual black sheep.

A lot of it does come down to race.with the tabloids.

Prince Charles also never warmed to Harry as much as William, he wanted Harry to be born a girl

Last edited:
Jeeze nosy, no wonder they call you black country boys. Is that one of the sons? he must be on the tools by now, or are you steering him away from that? it's not a bad life as long as the body holds out, I tried retiring 6 months ago, the joints reacted against not being active enough. Well, that and still doing the graft and delivering for someone, making a customer happy.

Jeeze nosy, no wonder they call you black country boys. Is that one of the sons? he must be on the tools by now, or are you steering him away from that?
No, not one of mine.
Eldest is at Worcester uni and my youngest is on the tools with me. Spot on, filly. (y)
(Noseall family and our birds)

⁷Probably called him a ginger tw@t.
The truth often hurts

he wanted Harry to be born a girl
Well the way Meghan behaves it sometimes looks as though she's the one with the cahones, so...

Poor little rich boy with so many problems :rolleyes: (no, not a fan)

Last edited by a moderator:
She behaves no different to any other wife or mother in the public eye. She's certainly a lot better behaved than some of the chavvy wag slappers you read about.
You only quoted half of what I wrote, there, and appeared to have misconstrued what I stated - namely that she appears to wear the trousers in the relationshipv (cohones are yer "dangly bits" ) TBH I dislike the woman for numerous reasons, but she above all else is a good advert for those who support the idea of the abolition of the monarchy and the establishment of a republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back