Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ah, well, never mind - the missus has had mine for ear rings for years in any case, so...

The solution to Meghan and Harry is not to watch any tv shows with them in or about them and not to buy Harry's forthcoming book. They are both rather dim and revel in controversy. She could start a fight in an empty room and has a a big bag of McCains on each shoulder.

Sponsored Links
She couldn't be any worse than the last four - and at least she comes with her own airbags
I think you are confusing her with Katie Price (Jordan)?

Katie Hopkins is no mere inflatable bimbo, she is one of the bravest figures in English politics and one of the few people who have put their money where their mouths are, along with Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson and Andrew Bridgen. Reviled names, but only by the corrupt British establishment.

The solution to Meghan and Harry is not to watch any tv shows with them in or about them and not to buy Harry's forthcoming book. They are both rather dim and revel in controversy. She could start a fight in an empty room and has a a big bag of McCains on each shoulder.

Obviously you are into believing everything the tabloids write by the look of it.

I think you are confusing her with Katie Price (Jordan)?

Katie Hopkins is no mere inflatable bimbo,
Yes, I was very tired, and you are right. The one you are referring to is the fascist...

...so no difference at all to, say, Braverman
she is one of the bravest figures in English politics and one of the few people who have put their money where their mouths are, along with Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson and Andrew Bridgen. Reviled names, but only by the corrupt British establishment.
Congratulations on naming those who have sold this country down the river, especially that odious creep Farage

Last edited by a moderator:
The gutter press and the 'institution' destroyed Diana. They are trying to do the same with Meghan.

Its amazing how many people fall for the utter lies etc that the press and the household put out.

I am glad to see that Harry and Meghan are a strong couple who are battling their way to independence, successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back