Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
By selling their soul to the very media that, according to them, are 'destroying' them? How does that work?

They can pick and choose who they employ as they have. They are getting 'their' story out not some gutter press bucket of lies!

Sponsored Links
Huge snowflake sensitivity and wokeness from the right wing press, using their power to destroy anyone seen as a threat.

Blup

They can pick and choose who they employ as they have. They are getting 'their' story out not some gutter press bucket of lies!
how do you know their story is true? they are just telling you what they want you to believe, no journalists raking up facts, just their own versionm what they want you here!

However we can read between the lines and make our own judgement. They were extensively using private jets whilst preaching about climate change. They did say they wanted privacy away from the press, then appeared on Oprah. And now this jet setting celebrity couple who must have one of the most privileged exsistences ever, hav just made a 6 hour documentary bleating and moaning about how bad it is for them. Forgive me if my sympathies are more directed to those who can't heat their homes and are having to rely on food banks this xmas

I think you are confusing her with Katie Price (Jordan)?

Katie Hopkins is no mere inflatable bimbo, she is one of the bravest figures in English politics and one of the few people who have put their money where their mouths are, along with Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson and Andrew Bridgen.

Is there anybody on that list that has not been found guilty of some crime or misdemeanour in court?

Katie lost everything she owned because of her brave and hateful lies. And Tommy lost his wife for bravely lying about brown people. Andrew Bridgen bravely dodgy sexual assault charges. And Farage, pillock extraordinaire, Dick of the Year nominee. Yes, what a bunch of brave people.

Sponsored Links
how do you know their story is true? they are just telling you what they want you to believe, no journalists raking up facts, just their own versionm what they want you here!

However we can read between the lines and make our own judgement. They were extensively using private jets whilst preaching about climate change. They did say they wanted privacy away from the press, then appeared on Oprah. And now this jet setting celebrity couple who must have one of the most privileged exsistences ever, hav just made a 6 hour documentary bleating and moaning about how bad it is for them. Forgive me if my sympathies are more directed to those who can't heat their homes and are having to rely on food banks this xmas

Since when do journalists use proper facts!! Lol

Since when do journalists use proper facts!! Lol
I would imagine they are closer to the facts than someone getting paid $100 million dollars to come up with something sensational. Why do you believe them ?

I would imagine they are closer to the facts than someone getting paid $100 million dollars to come up with something sensational. Why do you believe them ?

Why would anyone believe the gutter press? Seriously!?

Look what they did to Diana!

They are in cahoots with the 'establishment'. They only produce filth and lies...

Have you seen how much they are willing pay people to spout untruths in their pages?

Why would anyone believe the gutter press? Seriously!?

Look what they did to Diana!

They are in cahoots with the 'establishment'. They only produce filth and lies...

Have you seen how much they are willing pay people to spout untruths in their pages?
I don't read or follow the gutter press.

You stil haven't answered my question, why do you implicitly believe Harry and Megan ?

I don't read or follow the gutter press.

You stil haven't answered my question, why do you implicitly believe Harry and Megan ?

Why believe the gutter press? Their track record is shocking.

I believe Harry and Meghan a lot more than the gutter press!! 1000's x more!

Koolpc does not quite get irony. Racoons are viewed as vermin in the USA you know the host of the pair of fools.

Typical lefty attitude to abuse and demonise a contrary opinion
How can you demonise this...

I hate her. Not like I hate Nicola Sturgeon or Rose West. I hate her on a cellular level.”
“At night, I’m unable to sleep as I lie there, grinding my teeth and dreaming of the day when she is made to parade n*ked through the streets of every town in Britain while the crowds chant, ‘Shame!’ and throw lumps of excrement at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back