Harry and Meghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Meanwhile...

A Jeremy Clarkson column in the Sun about the Duchess of Sussex has provoked outcry online, with social media users labelling it “vile”, “horrific” and “abusive”.
In an article for the paper published on Friday, Clarkson wrote that he loathed Meghan “on a cellular level”. He said he was “dreaming of the day when she is made to parade naked through the streets of every town in Britain while the crowds chant, ‘Shame!’ and throw lumps of excrement at her. Everyone who’s my age thinks the same way.”

Meanwhile...

A Jeremy Clarkson column in the Sun about the Duchess of Sussex has provoked outcry online, with social media users labelling it “vile”, “horrific” and “abusive”.
In an article for the paper published on Friday, Clarkson wrote that he loathed Meghan “on a cellular level”. He said he was “dreaming of the day when she is made to parade naked through the streets of every town in Britain while the crowds chant, ‘Shame!’ and throw lumps of excrement at her. Everyone who’s my age thinks the same way.”
Well, it has been snowflake weather the past few days.

Sponsored Links
Well, it has been snowflake weather the past few days.
You don't have to be a snowflake to realise that Clarkson is wrong, on many levels. Abuse is ok if you don't like somebody ?

Wrong to even put that it in writing, worse for the paper to actually publish it. But self interests I suppose.

Frankie Boyle described Jeremy Clarkson as a 'cultural tumour'.
No one complained about Frankies description of Clarkson.

Meghan is probably dreaming that someone runs Jeremy over in a modestly priced car.

His comments can be pretty vile but he voted remain and his shows are genius, he is a genuine voice for the breckshit impact on farmers.

Saying you hate someone is apparently abusive not defamatory, so he probably lay awake to come up with something as offensive as possible.

Blup

I said it was satirical.

But I accept it, as do thousands of others .... more than those that have not accepted it.
Different standards then. I would have expected better from people capable of thinking.

Outright Abuse, especially in print, is never acceptable. Even his own daughter has made sure she has nothing to do with his comments.

You can poke fun, provoke comments, have an opinion, without any need for such juvenile attention seeking divisive commentary.

Different standards then. I would have expected better from people capable of thinking.

Outright Abuse, especially in print, is never acceptable. Even his own daughter has made sure she has nothing to do with his comments.

You can poke fun, provoke comments, have an opinion, without any need for such juvenile attention seeking divisive commentary.
People are currently moaning at Musk on Twitter for closing down the accounts of people he does not like, saying things he does not like to hear.

Something to do with freedom of speech or whatever.

Normally, "good" countries have laws regarding what is legal to say. The "bad" countries have laws about what is legal to think. Pick your country you want to live in.

People are currently moaning at Musk on Twitter for closing down the accounts of people he does not like, saying things he does not like to hear.

Something to do with freedom of speech or whatever.

Normally, "good" countries have laws regarding what is legal to say. The "bad" countries have laws about what is legal to think. Pick your country you want to live in.
Not just have the intellect to write better, and for the reader to call out what is actually WRONG ?

You are showing, again, you agree with abuse. Most right minded people will be able to recognise the difference between free speech, and abuse. It appears you struggle. Maybe it is you who is in the wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back