Hope for the Sub ?

Sponsored Links
I read several reports that said if there had been an instantaneous implosion, it would have been picked up by lots of different sensors, and we would have known about it days ago.

If they had a power cut after 1hr 45 minutes, thats when a recuse misson should of started. They should of had various safety measures that should of being in place and back up plans.

Andy
It seems that loss of comms was a regular feature on previous dives, so probably considered it just a routine failure. :(

Sponsored Links
Well they all died when communication was lost in Saturday

The sub imploded due to pressure

Debris on the sea floor confirms it

I haven't seen an article which suggests that US coast guard are dragging their heels and that heel dragging was due to bureaucracy, no. Or anything about red tape costing lives.

So nothing to do with or involving the coast guard. Thought as much.

The article mentions no 'red tape' either. What the article does suggest, is that the equipment is checked before being dispatched. I'm guessing the last thing they need right now is even more failures at depth. Pity the explorers didn't follow that mantra. Even diving a few metres is dangerous.

Standard diving stuff. Nothing to see.

According to the news. The implosion was detected soon after comms failed. I guess they didn’t want to reveal the accuracy of the kit that detected it. This may have been why offers of extra help were stood down.

Sponsored Links
Back