Hope for the Sub ?

I don't think their wealth is relevant to the terrible fate facing them by the end of this day.
I think it is. Not many people can afford upwards of £200k to have a peek at the Titanic. They won’t see as much as you or I can see on film. It’s all about bragging rights. I wonder if in the future, people will be paying £300k to see that submersible on the bottom of the sea?

Sponsored Links
In the mean time uk firm Magelan who have a craft capeable of working at a depth of 5000 metres are still waiting on clearance to fly out . They are wondering why US coast guard have dragged their heals and using a craft not as good in the search
Pointless, far too late to help.

I think it is. Not many people can afford upwards of £200k to have a peek at the Titanic. They won’t see as much as you or I can see on film. It’s all about bragging rights. I wonder if in the future, people will be paying £300k to see that submersible on the bottom of the sea?
Perhaps. But it's about getting within touching distance of an iconic moment in history and seeing that great ship up close.
You can see Stonehenge any time you like but it isn't the same as being there, touching the stones and getting an impression of how it must've looked in the distant past.

Sponsored Links
Even leaving as early as they could it was too late.

Do you actually know why there was a delay? Serious question.
Beaurocracy from what I read .it has recently done a dive on titanic doing a 3d image so they would have been reasonably well prepared on what to expect .

Perhaps. But it's about getting within touching distance of an iconic moment in history and seeing that great ship up close.
You can see Stonehenge any time you like but it isn't the same as being there, touching the stones and getting an impression of how it must've looked in the distant past.
I've touched the Stonehenge stones when I was younger. I can also remember my Grandad taking me to the door of 10 Downing Street. All places off limits now.

I don't think their wealth is relevant to the terrible fate facing them by the end of this day. Dying slowly, entombed in total darkness is not a way anyone would choose to shuffle off this mortal coil.
It may be of comfort to their families having watched the vid on GMB in that the survivor while trapped had resigned himself that he was going to die was overwhelmed with a feeling of inner peace ...NFW would you get me there though but given the chance id go into space like a shot!

There's a rule of thumb for submarine rescues: they're dead, but you might recover bodies if you're lucky.

I've touched the Stonehenge stones when I was younger. I can also remember my Grandad taking me to the door of 10 Downing Street. All places off limits now.
Not this weekend: Midsummer Nights Dream.:mrgreen:

it has recently done a dive on titanic doing a 3d image so they would have been reasonably well prepared on what to expect .
Yes, but still pointless. 50/60 hours to get on site alone from Monday evening is far too late. No one has a clue where the sub even is, talk now that the banging sounds could just have been background noise.

Or an alternative view from Twitter,

"Submersibles Don't Just Go Missing This Was Staged Or Sabotaged"

Or even (found while looking for info on Magellan),

"In 1912 the Titanic went down with rich people on board and a year later the Federal Reserve was born. Could this story be fake symbolism and ritual to shortly introduce another monetary system?"

"It is so new rules can be introduced to stop diving near the Titanic wreck. Because there is no wreck, it was all faked".

"There's even a passenger called Paul-Henri. Now who was the driver of Diana's car in Paris again?"

I kid you not.

Sponsored Links
Back