Hope for the Sub ?

In the mean time uk firm Magelan who have a craft capeable of working at a depth of 5000 metres are still waiting on clearance to fly out . They are wondering why US coast guard have dragged their heals and using a craft not as good in the search

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
In the mean time uk firm Magelan who have a craft cable of working at 5000 metres are still waiting on clearance to fly out . They are wondering why us coast guard have dragged their heals and using a craft not as good in the search
Bet if they were migrants fooking border force would have dragged them here by now.
They're not looking for or trying to recue folk from the surface of the water.

Sponsored Links
NASA spent $millions on developing a pen that could write in the zero gravity of space . . . . . The USSR used pencils.

KISS. Works every time.
For someone who claims to have the inside info on just about everything, Dork has certainly fallen for that age old bullshoite story that’s been going around for years. I think Dork is the simple one here.

For someone who claims to have the inside info on just about everything, Dork has certainly fallen for that age old bullshoite story that’s been going around for years. I think Dork is the simple one here.
He just like to troll. Not a very clever one at that.

They're not looking for or trying to recue folk from the surface of the water.
And you quoted me in that because ?
And I think you will find they are actually also checking the surface

Coast Guard operates to 200 nautical miles. Titanic wreck - 400 nautical miles off shore.

Coast Guard operates to 200 nautical miles. Titanic wreck - 400 nautical miles off shore.
Suggest you do a better Google search and check about the coast guards involvement in the search and good to see you can pick up on predictive text .

I don't think their wealth is relevant to the terrible fate facing them by the end of this day. Dying slowly, entombed in total darkness is not a way anyone would choose to shuffle off this mortal coil. I'm sure the great-great granddaughter of a chap who drowned on the Titanic with his wife wouldn't appreciate the irony.
The rescuers are trying to instil a sliver of hope by saying the oxygen may last longer if those trapped on board can conserve their supply but even then, they still need to locate the precise position, winch down the 20,000' long cable, weld it to the sub', then winch it back up.
Mission: Impossible.

Just on bbc news Magelan been given clearance and waiting to take off but will take 50/60 hours to get on site . Been ready to go since monday.

Sponsored Links
Back