House wife's father now blames the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you do believe that terrorists are born, not made?

People are alienated first before they resort to public complaints, demonstrations or further, more violent acts against the 'system'.
Prevent the alienation and you prevent the subsequent consequences.

Failure to prevent alienation means that you need to employ other measures, prevent further radicalisation, utilise efficient and effective passport control systems, develop better international cooperation in recognising and returning potential terrorists.
There are a multiplicity of measures that could be taken. Even whether 15 year olds should be allowed to travel without parental consent. (consent and with accompaniment are different)
How can anyone, at 15 years old, felt so alienated by society that she lost all sense of right and wrong, while watching those beheading videos? Lets face it, the parents would and certainly should've had a better idea of what that kid was watching, thinking, feeling. That is their job, much more so that Javid. Why didn't they report her to the authorities before it all got out of hand?

It is completely unreasonable to blame the fact this kid decided to join a terrorist group on the UK. She wasn't on the radar - perhaps if her parents had reported her, then things may have been different.

Sponsored Links
How can anyone, at 15 years old, felt so alienated by society that she lost all sense of right and wrong, while watching those beheading videos? Lets face it, the parents would and certainly should've had a better idea of what that kid was watching, thinking, feeling. That is their job, much more so that Javid. Why didn't they report her to the authorities before it all got out of hand?

It is completely unreasonable to blame the fact this kid decided to join a terrorist group on the UK. She wasn't on the radar - perhaps if her parents had reported her, then things may have been different.

Her dad showed no responsibility by leaving her when she was very young

Sponsored Links
How can anyone, at 15 years old, felt so alienated by society that she lost all sense of right and wrong, while watching those beheading videos?
15 year olds can be a very silly. They do often seem to lose sense of logic.

Her dad showed no responsibility by leaving her when she was very young
I doubt he had any idea of how things would pan out.
Otherwise we should demonise all fathers for leaving their children, on the basis that it might not turn out well.

... Kids get sick, the only difference is that being in the UK, had he made it back in time (unlikely), he would've been seen by docs...
I suspect there are quite a few hospitals and doctors between here and there.
The argument that they would not have reached the UK in time is fallacious and facetious.

I read that thirty seven people have been stripped of British citizenship by this Government.

I supposed they haven't been interviewed by newspaper and television reporters so we don't know their details.

no it isnt.

its realistic
Only if you assume that the hospitals, doctors and medicine only exists in UK.
If you think that is a realistic assumption, you are welcome to your belief.

I doubt he had any idea of how things would pan out.
Otherwise we should demonise all fathers for leaving their children, on the basis that it might not turn out well.

A father doesn't earn any plus points by abandoning or neglecting his children.

Quite the reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back