House wife's father now blames the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: Punishment :confused:

The death of a child who meted out this punishment than the UK ?

U been listening to buffoon abbot ?

Sponsored Links
Oh, you mean Javid granted citizenship after all and sent across papers, permits, passports?
He couldn't.
Whether his decision was morally or legally wrong is now history.
A politician cannot perform U turns without appearing indecisive.

Sponsored Links
He can resign though !
A U turn, indicating indecision may be preferable to that!

Better to let the legal system overturn his decision, whatever the cost to the tax payer.
That way he avoids the U turn and the responsibility of any subsequent consequences.

I see the Foreign Secretary thinks that it is unsafe for British officials to enter a refugee camp, operated by Kurdish fighters, who are US allies.
It was too dangerous to send British officials to rescue Shamima Begum's baby son in Syria, Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt has said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659

A U turn, indicating indecision may be preferable to that!

Better to let the legal system overturn his decision, whatever the cost to the tax payer.
That way he avoids the U turn and the responsibility of any subsequent consequences.

I see the Foreign Secretary thinks that it is unsafe for British officials to enter a refugee camp, operated by Kurdish fighters, who are US allies.
It was too dangerous to send British officials to rescue Shamima Begum's baby son in Syria, Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt has said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659
Doing it that way keeps him in the running to be the next PM .
If its that unsafe how did News media reporters enter the Camp .

A politician cannot perform U turns without appearing indecisive.

There will not be a General Election T May

No deal is better than a bad deal T May

I agree to the Irish Backstop T May

I am strong and stable T May

Dissociating myself from your initial comments,
The UK failed to prevent the exit of Shemima. It then compounded those omissions by failing to present a responsible international role model, then failed to honour its international responsibilities in two ways, arresting, trying and if possible punishing an offence, and also taking one more potential terrorist out of circulation.

I am not and have not denied the responsibility that Shemima ought to bear, but the death of a child is not an appropriate punishment.
The abdication of responsibility is not, and should not be, an acceptable action of a UK minister.
The UK is not responsible for the death of a child. End of. It certainly didn't seek out to 'punish' her by killing her child.

There will not be a General Election T May

No deal is better than a bad deal T May

I agree to the Irish Backstop T May

I am strong and stable T May
But on the most important issue, when a U turn would be the obvious course of action - no U turn.
It maybe indicates her lack of judgement. It is not a mistake to admit that you have got it wrong, if and when you have genuinely got it wrong.

Because both you and notch seem to be under the impression that terrorism and the existence of terrorists cannot be prevented.
It cannot be prevented. People will and do go to great lengths to do what they believe for a cause.
Please explain then, as you think you are an expert, how the country will stop a 15 year old, who is off the radar of any terrorist watch list, can be prevented.

This will be interesting.....

The UK is not responsible for the death of a child. End of. It certainly didn't seek out to 'punish' her by killing her child.
By acts or omissions can be considered to be responsible.
It did seek to punish her by removing her citizenship. That was a failure of responsibility to the international world.
The consequences were easily foreseeable.

Last edited:
By acts or omissions would can be considered to be responsible.
It did seek to punish her by removing her citizenship. That was a failure of responsibility to the international world.
The consequences were easily foreseeable.
I am of the point of view that the UK did correct by it's people by not allowing a woman, who on TV, showed no remorse of being a member of a terrorist group, back on UK soil. The safety of the UK must come first. She made her choice, the UK is not responsible for her actions, only she is.

It also, imo, showed a very very important message to others who may ever think of doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back