House wife's father now blames the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comment was indeed flippant and shows no grasp on the reality of the situation. But as usual, you consider yourself an expert on all things. I suspect you think you know more than the Home Secretary, and all the other experts who are keeping an eye on the Syrian situation.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/syria

Sponsored Links
Your comment was indeed flippant and shows no grasp on the reality of the situation. But as usual, you consider yourself an expert on all things. I suspect you think you know more than the Home Secretary, and all the other experts who are keeping an eye on the Syrian situation.
I am entitled to my opinion. It appears to differ from yours.
So, you have descended into your usual round of insults.

I am entitled to my opinion. It appears to differ from yours.
So, you have descended into your usual round of insults.
Your opinion has been proven as incorrect, you're in cloud cuckoo land regarding this whole sad situation.
And yes, you have long since made your usual round of insults. You've been flippant and very quick to insult me and be sarcastic throughout my posts, trying to prove things wrong.

As per usual, your yardstick measuring insults is wonky - it seems to be only measuring those that you receive, not dish out.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/syria

Sajid Javid bowed to mass media publicity with his mind on his political future, it has sort of "back fired" on him, he had to say it would be very difficult matter to sort out, in order to smooth the waters and hope it will go away,

Sponsored Links
Sajid Javid bowed to mass media publicity with his mind on his political future, it has sort of "back fired" on him, he had to say it would be very difficult matter to sort out, in order to smooth the waters and hope it will go away,
Did he? I'd love to see some proof, not just opinions on that. I thought he was doing his job and that was weighing up the safety of the citizens in the UK.
He's done it since, and they didn't make the media in the same way. So what was his motivation for those ladies, and was that trial by media?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/09/two-isil-brides-stripped-british-citizenship/

Did he? I'd love to see some proof, not just opinions on that. I thought he was doing his job and that was weighing up the safety of the citizens in the UK.
He's done it since, and they didn't make the media in the same way. So what was his motivation for those ladies, and was that trial by media?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/09/two-isil-brides-stripped-british-citizenship/

He was aware there was a dispute regarding the legal citizenship of the child and there was a strong possibility this would end up in Court which would jeopardise his future political career, I cant see how a baby would be a problem to the safety of this Country.

The baby, without mother wasn't considered a problem. Never said he was, nor did anyone else as far as I know. I don't remember a dispute regarding the citizenship? It was a British child, was it not? Either that or Dutch. Any articles you can point me towards please?

Just re-read your old posts. (y)
We have notch making a comment, then denying responsibility for it.
Now we have you making an allegation, but when asked for proof, your response is tantamount to admitting it doesn't exist.

It is understandable how one can resort to insult.

But let's amuse ourselves with a musical interlude instead.

NB, to sodthisforfun, that's how easy it is to prove an allegation.
When Sodthisforfun loses as in the definition of racism discussion, the threads are deleted to hide his embarrassment. (or EFLImpudence's embarrassment)
Proof please that threads are deleted on my behalf.
Oh yeah? It's it's so easy, how come you never proved this claim of yours? I asked a few times, you declined to prove why mods delete threads.

Or how about this one? Still waiting for you to show me where Notch was supposed to have said something he didn't.
You think (claim) that BAS doesn't understand the meaning of 'smug'.
Where did Notch say that BAS didn't understand the meaning of smug? In your own words, please post it again, or 'reproduce' it.
Etc etc.

And yes, you have long since made your usual round of insults. You've been flippant and very quick to insult me and be sarcastic throughout my posts,
I presented an idea of why threads are deleted, how is that insulting?
That doesn't support your allegation that I have insulted you. Not by a long way, it was a theory, an idea, a suspicion.
So I'm still waiting.
If you think your examples are insults, I would suggest:
your yardstick measuring insults is wonky

Or how about this one? Still waiting for you to show me where Notch was supposed to have said something he didn't.
I've just given one example of what notch has said then denied he had said it.
I'm sure there are more.

But if you think that my allegation that notch is disingenuous, is insulting you, I suggest:
your yardstick measuring insults is wonky

1. I'm father to one.

2. Why give it in the first place? To get the result you want?

3. You really don't appreciate the consequences of your suggestion, do you?

Result I want lol. Bringing Brexit into it.

What consequences? I see the absolute drivel, myths and outright lies posted by the adults and mature people on here, how much worse can it be? :mrgreen:

This is all going to repeat itself in 10 months time when she drops another sprog.

Well if neither parent is a British citizen then how if she has another child will it be British?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back