House wife's father now blames the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think notch is like someone who, when farting noisily in the lift, glares at everyone else as though he wasn't to blame.
Not only is it anti-social, it's also an affront to peoples' intelligence.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Child was taken to hospital under armed guard

Himagin is obviously not in possesion of the full facts

Nothing new there than :LOL:

Again your point has been answered several times over. But it won't stop you asking it again and again and again.
It takes hours to make out an emergency passport.
How do you think new born babies are normally allowed to travel when born abroad?
Again I say - you are applying this for normal circumstances. A war torn country, with absolutely no British members of consular staff IS NOT NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES!

It doesn't need a passport to travel to a local hospital.
THE BABY WENT TO HOSPITAL. Can't you read?
Are the news article links I put up this morning not good enough for you? They're not even Daily Mail ones...
... Oh wait, I suspect you all think it's some big conspiracy right, and the baby didn't go to hospital and the news reports are all lies? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
That remains to be determined.

I rather suspect that she is.
At the moment, she isn't. Did you not see the news?!!

The family are going to appeal, until then and she wins, she isn't a citizen of Britain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we are doing our best to sever friendly relations with as many countries as possible, but the job is not yet complete, and I think you'll find that there is quite a difference between someone passport-less rocking up unannounced at a port of entry, and someone expected and pre-arranged arriving accompanied by UK government officials.

How about from the UK?

Is there an active Daily Mail office in Syria?
Most excellent. You now think that journalists are the people to give out passports? Made me laugh, clutching at straws or what?!
Let me try this one more time. There are NO British consular staff in Syria. Consular staff are normally the people who issue passports, aid with British citizens in trouble etc. THERE ARE NO BRITISH CONSULAR STAFF IN SYRIA.

PLUS! Travel has been advised against, due to the fact that Syria is incredibly dangerous.
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/syria

"The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all travel to Syria. British nationals in Syria should leave by any practical means. Consular support is not available in Syria. The UK has suspended all services of the British Embassy in Damascus and all diplomatic and consular staff have been withdrawn from Syria. British nationals requiring assistance should make their way to a neighbouring country where the UK has a consular presence.

The situation remains extremely volatile and dangerous. High levels of violence persist throughout Syria, including full scale military operations involving the use of small arms, tanks, artillery and aircraft. A number of chemical weapons attacks have taken place across Syria. Estimates suggest that over 470,000 people have been killed in the Syria conflict, including over 55,000 children.

The Syrian regime does not exercise control of significant parts of Syria, notably in the north, south and east of the country. A small area of eastern Syria remains under the effective control of Daesh (formerly referred to as ISIL), which is fiercely hostile to the United Kingdom.

Fighting has at various times caused the temporary suspension of commercial flights, closed roads, impeded access to land border crossing points and led to the closure of some border crossings.

Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Syria. See Terrorism. Continued attacks across Syria including in major cities, have left large numbers of people dead or injured.

There is a very high threat of kidnapping throughout Syria. There have been a number of kidnappings, including of British nationals and other Westerners, including by Daesh (formerly referred to as ISIL)."

Do you and Himmy not think logically, or is it all emotionally? Do you think it's perfectly acceptable to risk the lives of other British people in order to help someone who turned her back on the UK and joined a terrorist group? Syria is at war, a war she supported! All of this mess in her life is at her making. All of it.

Twenty-one pages debating how to bring this evil piece of filth back to Britain; twenty-one pages complete with maps, routes and details of hospitals on the way! Lunacy. She has had 4 years to leave and only wants back now because her side has lost - or so we are told (You cannot believe anything in the Islamic world.)

If ISIS still had power she would still be there enjoying the atrocities.

Perhaps himagin and BAS could arrange or organise some type of crowd funding for her :idea:

Twenty-one pages debating how to bring this evil piece of filth back to Britain; twenty-one pages complete with maps, routes and details of hospitals on the way! Lunacy. She has had 4 years to leave and only wants back now because her side has lost - or so we are told (You cannot believe anything in the Islamic world.)

If ISIS still had power she would still be there enjoying the atrocities.

Exactly, karma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back