I am so glad that Mrs Thatcher..............................

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Do me a favour. :LOL: :LOL: Between me and you there's only one lying bstrd.......and it ain't me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go on ,,,suspense is killing me who is it.........would it be richard cranium
Another member of the cretin wolf pack .

No wolf pack here richard cranium ..just a group of honest guys who can have a debate or discussion about anything but just dont like nasty venomous little liars like you!!!!!!!!!

Think's he's going to impress his latest ukrainian rent-a-bride for a dirty weekend away in Edinburgh and ends up staying at a 2 star on Leith Docks.

Then tells us about it !!!!!

Wotaplonker.

No class at all, and doesn't know it.

Showing your class now skinto. :LOL:

Think's he's going to impress his latest ukrainian rent-a-bride for a dirty weekend away in Edinburgh and ends up staying at a 2 star on Leith Docks.

Then tells us about it !!!!!

Wotaplonker.

No class at all, and doesn't know it.
Dont need a Ukranian bride- I just go to liverpool docks and pick up one of the many 'dock rats' there. Loads of them- 50 for a penny .

Notice for the 'wolf pack'.

There may be many of you having a go at me . It's not a problem at all.
i could eat you all for breakfast and still not have to resort to profanities like you all seem to do.
Just shows a lack of vocabulary .

Now be good little lonely boys and go to bed - and get your mummy to tell you a bedtime story .

How about the one about the liverpool footy supporters who were picked on by the big bad policemen ?.

c'mon sooey- show us the proof if you dare .
FGA ? you wouldnt know what one was if it dropped out of the skies and hit you on your solid head .

You all really need to grow up and speak for yourself- and not rely on others to back you up.

Just think-- would you say the things you do to someone if you were ALONE and facing that person in a pub ?

I think not .

Too scared all alone .
Wolves hunt in packs .

I dont need anyone standing beside me -- even in a pub .

Take that in- super mouthed heros .

snico";p="2641594 said:
Are we talking about our resident property developer, who recycles bricks for a living :LOL: :LOL:

More properties and more money that you can ever dream of-- skinto doley

Well, I find that doubtful:cool:[/quote

Oh-- I forgot- sacked copper as well.

Did not police teach you how to be impartial ? or were you not in it that long to find out ?.

No wolf pack thicko.....is it not a coincidence nobody likes you.... nasty little man...richard cranium . I know your type,no mates, no confidence, sad little life ..so you make up this alter ego pretending your a fugitive,cage fighter,6ft5 wonkan do expert,millionaire.. do you have a big dog,the biggest you can get..thats what little men do..the problem with liars is people dont like them and I personally cant stand them especially when they are little nasty venomous ones like you richard

No wolf pack thicko.....is it not a coincidence nobody likes you.... nasty little man...richard cranium . I know your type,no mates, no confidence, sad little life ..so you make up this alter ego pretending your a fugitive,cage fighter,6ft5 wonkan do expert,millionaire.. do you have a big dog,the biggest you can get..thats what little men do..the problem with liars is people dont like them and I personally cant stand them especially when they are little nasty venomous ones like you richard

Thank you again for the compliments- tiny tyke . :)

ps- maybe we can go for a pint and discuss things soon ?.
I dont mind travelling at all. :)

Sponsored Links
Back