I was in a Hezbollah tunnel

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
USA isn’t getting involved with any Middle East conflict
Wouldn't be so sure of that. I feel that for historic reasons the US doesn't really want a totally peaceful middle east and wants some enemies to be around. Israel then becomes a type of proxy. They also offer storage for any actions the US may feel they need to do in the region.

Iran's latest view on a solution to the Palestinian problem does not involve the destruction of Israel. i don't think any of the major players see that as an option any more. Wars are destructive for all directly involved. Israel's current one is causing economy problems and their credit rating has been downgraded.

One Arab pundit view of Israel is that they have become spoilt brats. Depends on how serious;y calls for a cease fire are taken.

US just announced Iran preparing for imminent ballistic missile attack on Israel.
AP reports Iran is preparing to “imminently” launch a ballistic missile attack on Israel, according to a senior US administration official, who warned Tuesday of “severe consequences” should it take place. White House officials did not immediately offer any evidence backing its intelligence finding.

What would you expect when Benj openly threatens them live on the TV Perhaps as he spoke in English he thought they would not understand him.

Yet yes they might attack or a load of ball cocks in some respects.

It’s part of your bullying Mo.

It’s not a nice trait.
Trolling is bullying. It's not a nice trait. Troll.

Trying to get a poster to clarify what he actually meant, which was different to what he actually said, is not bullying. Despite you wanting it to be,

Trolling is bullying. It's not a nice trait. Troll.

Trying to get a poster to clarify what he actually meant, which was different to what he actually said, is not bullying. Despite you wanting it to be,
Who do I troll ? My opinion of you is the same as it always has been.

I just think you hound people and I’m not the only one who has mentioned it.

I’ll leave you to it now.

No one has a clue about how many Christians left
About 2 million Christians in Lebanon.
They are about 33% of the population but have equal number of seats in with Muslins in Parliament.
Key positions in government are reserved for Christians.
They have a history in Lebanon dating back to the time of Christ.

AP reports Iran is preparing to “imminently” launch a ballistic missile attack on Israel, according to a senior US administration official, who warned Tuesday of “severe consequences” should it take place. White House officials did not immediately offer any evidence backing its intelligence finding.

What would you expect when Benj openly threatens them live on the TV Perhaps as he spoke in English he thought they would not understand him.

Yet yes they might attack or a load of ball cocks in some respects.
Missiles have now been fired.

Israeli media reporting 140.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back