I was in a Hezbollah tunnel

No, he didn't, stop making stuff up.

He said 'when the ****e hits the fan', that doesn't suggest it's imminent.
There will likely be a land invasion of Lebanon within the next 48 hours, doesn't mean Iran will respond. To save grace they need to, but looking unlikely as they are s******g their pants having seen the scope of Israel's reach, the Ayatollah may have gone into hiding, but they well know that Israel will know where their leaders are, they well know that Israel can precisely locate them and destroy them, they've been demonstrating that for the last 7 days.

Goodnight Iran.
They can kill individuals but they can't kill nations.
These nations have existed for 1000's of years without outside support.

That is the fundamental flaw with Israel, it flatters to deceive, it cannot exist without massive support from outside powers.

Without the goodwill of its neighbours Israel cannot survive in the long term.
Unfortunately Israel has spilt so much innocent blood that its leader is now regarded as just another Middle East tyrant, no different from Assad, Saddam Hussein and all the others.

Sponsored Links
Then the settlers will move into Southern Lebanon. :rolleyes:
If they do that, they will still have the problem of angry neighbours firing rockets at them.
What they need is a buffer zone to keep Hezbollah and others at bay.

What they need is a ceasefire which benefits everyone.

If they do that, they will still have the problem of angry neighbours firing rockets at them.
What they need is a buffer zone to keep Hezbollah and others at bay.

What they need is a ceasefire which benefits everyone.
Netanyahu is on record stating his plan for a 'buffer zone' in Southern Lebanon.
Turkey wanted a similar deal in Northern Syria - a 30km wide strip of land along their border to keep the Kurdish rebels at arms length. That was shot down but i suppose the Israeli's will play the victim card and get their way.

Sponsored Links
Israeli's will play the victim card and get their way.
They are but now Lebanon needs aid due to displaced people. Rather a lot of them.

Sirens in Tel .Aviv plus bangs. No troop actions reported so far.

Since moving channel AlJ no longer works correctly on my TV. It detects it as a data source.

Given possible missile range it's not really clear if the zone will achieve anything.
He didn't say how wide a DMZ he wanted, but i'd assume it'd be enough to put short range missiles out of action in targeting Israel's Northern settlements. Don't Lebanon get a say in that?

Its why the current Israel moves won't work long-term
Lebanon lacks air defence systems as you may have noticed. Yemen at the end of the war with Saudi for some reason took out a Suadi oil well rather precisely. Just one of several in a row.

Iran does have air defences which may be why the US do not seem to be keen on Israel attacking them - no response to the Iranian attack that in many ways was a publicity stunt. Some stuff did get through though. Military hits.

Hezbollah. One view is that they will just move back and wait for Israel to withdraw. Might be a fighting retreat - who knows. Others point out that they are more capable than Hamas etc. Another view is that the storage of their better stuff is further north including precision.

Last edited:
He didn't say how wide a DMZ he wanted, but i'd assume it'd be enough to put short range missiles out of action in targeting Israel's Northern settlements. Don't Lebanon get a say in that?
Reports say Israeli troops have only gone in walking distance and air hits elsewhere continuer - including a Palestinian refugee camp on Lebanon.

Maybe Benj is really posturing. Only time will tell. A Brit pundit mentioned he seems to targetting all of his woes not just those in Lebanon. Gaza - working well - seems some Israeli were wiped out in Kahn Yunis recently,

Hitting all of these Tops - fact is planning for all sorts will have gone on. I'd assume that the active elements are well aware of what those are. ;) ??????????????????

It's interesting that some rather unusual colonialism actions yonks ago can lead to a situation like this largely down to lack of control from others who have reckoned they have been in control.

Israel have ordered the evacuation of 20 S Lebanon towns. So sounds like something is about to kick off.

Using the word when does not indicate a timescale.

If I had said "as the ****e is about to hit the fan ..........." you would be correct but I didn't, so you're not.

Here endeth your English comprehension lesson :ROFLMAO:
When, means different to if.

Glad I could help. Or do you need it explaining further ?

When, means different to if.

Glad I could help. Or do you need it explaining further ?
I didn't say if, I said when. In other words, it is highly likely that the situation between Israel and Lebanon will escalate, although nobody knows when.

I don't know why you are finding it so difficult to understand. Or perhaps I do :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back