I was in a Hezbollah tunnel

I didn't say if, I said when. In other words, it is highly likely that the situation between Israel and Lebanon will escalate, although nobody knows when.

I don't know why you are finding it so difficult to understand. Or perhaps I do :ROFLMAO:
When. Means it will happen, just when .

If. Means it might or might not happen.

Did you use the wrong word? You seem to be struggling.

Sponsored Links
You can’t help it can you.
You're right.

He said, when, I queried it. And now he, and others, are twisting and turning trying to say it's not what he said.  when means it will happen, just WHEN.

Why don't you point it out to him, rather than trolling again

You're right.

He said, when, I queried it. And now he, and others, are twisting and turning trying to say it's not what he said.  when means it will happen, just WHEN.

I don't know if you're having trouble with your eyesight or just struggling generally but I have reiterated that I used the word when.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

Sponsored Links
I don't know if you're having trouble with your eyesight or just struggling generally but I have reiterated that I used the word when.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say.
Same here.

I know the difference between when and if.

Why are you now trying to say it might NOT happen ? Did you use the wrong word? You did say WHEN, not IF

If I see maybe 30 max Israeli troops preparing to go into Lebanon and a number of tanks kicking around I wonder about numbers and intent. That's why I mentioned posturing. Benj needs to distract Gaza attention??? Create confusion in Lebanon - wouldn't be a bad idea. Loads are moving as a result. A logical time to use the pagers would have been during an attack while fighting was going on. Some think Benj ordered this to create some sensational news. Bit of a waste.

Hezbollah comments - no Israeli troop attacks and ready and waiting. Seems they are shelling Israel at it's boarder and rockets still being launched.

Israel is continuing with bombing - eg TV station taken out in Beirut. Also reports that Israel has evacuated more villages near the boarder. That pundit reckons that there will be a major attack.

Some one seemed to mention Lebonese refugee camps. There aren't any for Lebanese. There are several Palestinian ones and people in them are prevented from getting certain jobs. They got there for the usual reasons for all of the camps out of Gaza and the West Bank.

Same here.

I know the difference between when and if.

Why are you now trying to say it might NOT happen ? Did you use the wrong word? You did say WHEN, not IF
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to be the bigger person and let the baby have it's bottle. So, crack on and have the last word :ROFLMAO:

Muslims
There are between 10 and 15 million[6][7][8] Lebanese and descendants of Lebanese worldwide, mostly Christians, compared with the internal population of Lebanon of around 4.6 million citizens, in 2020

No one has a clue about how many Christians left but they also crop up in Gaza. It's a sensitive area so Lebanon do not gather data on it. It's ex French.

You're right.

I’m not trolling at all. I’m pointing out how argumentative you are and the fact you twist what people post.

It’s very sad.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to be the bigger person and let the baby have it's bottle. So, crack on and have the last word :ROFLMAO:
There’s got to be a word for someone who chases and argues like he does ?

I’ve never come across anyone like him.

No, he didn't, stop making stuff up.

He said 'when the ****e hits the fan', that doesn't suggest it's imminent.
There will likely be a land invasion of Lebanon within the next 48 hours, doesn't mean Iran will respond. To save grace they need to, but looking unlikely as they are s******g their pants having seen the scope of Israel's reach, the Ayatollah may have gone into hiding, but they well know that Israel will know where their leaders are, they well know that Israel can precisely locate them and destroy them, they've been demonstrating that for the last 7 days.

Goodnight Iran.
Iran will destroy Israel

Israel aren’t as powerful as they like to think

Netanyahu is a dead man he just doesn’t know it yet

Sponsored Links
Back