I was in a Hezbollah tunnel

The blue tick is, or at least was to confirm the poster has been authenticated, usually a famous person etc
I think you are misinformed:
The blue checkmark means that the account has an active subscription to X Premium and meets our eligibility requirements.

X Premium is our premium subscription service that elevates quality conversations on the platform. X Premium is an opt-in, paid subscription that offers additional features* to improve your experience. X Premium has three tiers: Basic, Premium, and Premium+, with more features available in each higher tier.
i.e. you can pay for a twitter account to give your opinions more prominence.
It's a paid for subscription.
I guess it works in the same way as some posters on here appear to enjoy unlimited access to post their racist and abusive comments without hindrance.

Sponsored Links
And posts will be removed.
What a surprise, and I will be excluded, again. :rolleyes:

This is one of the few threads that I am allowed to post in, so far.
I doubt I will be allowed for much longer.
Some can't accept a fair and balanced discussion, so they seek to silence their antagonists, just as they have succeeded in all the other threads. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should purchase a blue tick option. :ROFLMAO:

I think you are misinformed:

i.e. you can pay for a twitter account to give your opinions more prominence.
It's a paid for subscription.
I guess it works in the same way as some posters on here appear to enjoy unlimited access to post their racist and abusive comments without hindrance.
Before Elon took over it was a sign of the account having being validated, I’m not up on X now.

Looks like it’s been changed,..

What a surprise, and I will be excluded, again. :rolleyes:

This is one of the few threads that I am allowed to post in, so far.
I doubt I will be allowed for much longer.
Some can't accept a fair and balanced discussion, so they seek to silence their antagonists, just as they have succeeded in all the other threads. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should purchase a blue tick option. :ROFLMAO:
Who knows

Sponsored Links
Who knows
You claim to, and, if I recall correctly, it's not the first time you have claimed the authority to remove posts.
And posts will be removed.

Where are these three links to your sources I asked for?
Can you provide a link to your source, please?

Can you provide a link top your source, please?

Can you provide a link to your source, please?

You claim to, and, if I recall correctly, it's not the first time you have claimed the authority to remove posts.
You’re making a leap there lol.

I’m merely saying the way to predict the future is to look at the past. In the past the majority of your posts have been removed, you’ve admitted as much in your threads “now removed”

So the future of your posts is almost predetermined. Einstein had a saying for that sort of behaviour….

What is the actual connection to this region by Jewish people.
The connection of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is deeply rooted in history, religion, culture, and identity. This connection spans thousands of years and is anchored in various aspects, including historical events, religious texts, and continuous presence in the region.

### 1. **Historical Connection**
- **Ancient Kingdoms**: Jewish history in the region dates back to around 2000 BCE when the patriarch Abraham, considered the founder of the Jewish faith, is believed to have settled in the land of Canaan, which later became Israel. His descendants, through Isaac and Jacob (Israel), are considered the forefathers of the Jewish people.
- **Kingdom of Israel and Judah**: By approximately 1000 BCE, Jewish tribes united to form the Kingdom of Israel under kings such as Saul, David, and Solomon, with Jerusalem established as the political and religious capital. King Solomon built the First Temple, a central point of Jewish worship. This period marks the peak of ancient Jewish sovereignty.
- **Destruction and Exile**: The Kingdom of Israel fell to the Assyrians in 722 BCE, and the Kingdom of Judah fell to the Babylonians in 586 BCE, leading to the destruction of the First Temple and the Babylonian exile. Although many Jews were exiled, others remained, and the Jewish connection to the land persisted.

### 2. **Religious Connection**
- **Torah and the Covenant**: The Torah (the first five books of the Hebrew Bible) is replete with references to the land of Israel as the Promised Land. According to Jewish belief, God promised the land to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This covenant is central to Jewish identity, and Jerusalem is repeatedly emphasized as a holy city.
- **Temple Worship**: The First and Second Temples in Jerusalem were the focal points of Jewish religious life for centuries. The destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans in 70 CE is still mourned annually on Tisha B’Av, and prayers for the rebuilding of the Temple remain a part of Jewish liturgy.
- **Diaspora and Prayer**: Even after the Jewish people were dispersed across the world following the Roman conquest, the land of Israel remained central to Jewish religious life. Daily prayers, blessings, and holidays (such as Passover) reference returning to the land. Jews have faced Jerusalem in prayer for thousands of years, underscoring the deep spiritual connection.

### 3. **Continuous Presence**
- **Small Jewish Communities**: Despite exiles and dispersions, there has been a continuous Jewish presence in Israel for thousands of years. Throughout history, there were always Jewish communities in cities like Jerusalem, Safed, Tiberias, and Hebron. Even during periods of foreign rule—whether by the Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Crusaders, or Ottomans—Jews lived in the land, maintaining cultural and religious practices.
- **Pilgrimages and Immigration**: During the Middle Ages and later, Jews made pilgrimages and immigrations (aliyah) to Israel, often motivated by religious aspirations or as part of a yearning to return to the ancestral homeland. These movements laid the groundwork for the modern Zionist movement in the 19th and 20th centuries.

### 4. **Modern Zionism and Statehood**
- **Zionism**: In the late 19th century, in response to rising antisemitism in Europe, modern political Zionism emerged, advocating for the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in Israel. Theodor Herzl is often credited with founding political Zionism, which culminated in increased Jewish immigration to Palestine under Ottoman and later British rule.
- **State of Israel (1948)**: After centuries of diaspora and displacement, the State of Israel was established in 1948 following a UN resolution to partition British-controlled Palestine into separate Jewish and Arab states. Israel's founding marked the fulfillment of a centuries-old Jewish aspiration for self-determination in their ancestral homeland.

### 5. **Cultural and National Identity**
- **National Rebirth**: The creation of modern Israel and the revival of Hebrew as a spoken language represent a unique phenomenon in history, where an ancient language and culture were revived in the modern era. The connection to Israel is not only religious but also national, as the land is viewed as the birthplace of the Jewish people and civilization.
- **Significance of Jerusalem**: Jerusalem, particularly, holds unparalleled significance for Jews. It is the site of the ancient Temples, and the Western Wall remains one of the holiest places in Judaism. The city's role in Jewish history and religion is a continuous thread, linking the past to the present.

### Conclusion
The connection of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is profound, spanning historical, religious, and cultural dimensions. It is both ancient and contemporary, marked by periods of sovereignty, exile, and diaspora, but with an enduring bond that has shaped Jewish identity for millennia. This connection was not severed despite centuries of dispersion, culminating in the modern re-establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.

You’re making a leap there lol.

I’m merely saying the way to predict the future is to look at the past. In the past the majority of your posts have been removed, you’ve admitted as much in your threads “now removed”

So the future of your posts is almost predetermined. Einstein had a saying for that sort of behaviour….
For sure, a lot of my posts have been deleted and I have been excluded from more threads than I am now allowed to post in.
That alone should suggest the unfair, biased moderation.
It can only be because someone does not like my tone, but they're quite comfortable with abusive, offensive behaviour and false allegations.

Like I said, perhaps I should purchase the DIYnot equivalent of a Twitter Blue Tick :rolleyes:
Then I may be able to enjoy the same protection and privileges of others. :ROFLMAO:

The connection of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is deeply rooted in history, religion, culture, and identity. This connection spans thousands of years and is anchored in various aspects, including historical events, religious texts, and continuous presence in the region.

### 1. **Historical Connection**
- **Ancient Kingdoms**: Jewish history in the region dates back to around 2000 BCE when the patriarch Abraham, considered the founder of the Jewish faith, is believed to have settled in the land of Canaan, which later became Israel. His descendants, through Isaac and Jacob (Israel), are considered the forefathers of the Jewish people.
- **Kingdom of Israel and Judah**: By approximately 1000 BCE, Jewish tribes united to form the Kingdom of Israel under kings such as Saul, David, and Solomon, with Jerusalem established as the political and religious capital. King Solomon built the First Temple, a central point of Jewish worship. This period marks the peak of ancient Jewish sovereignty.
- **Destruction and Exile**: The Kingdom of Israel fell to the Assyrians in 722 BCE, and the Kingdom of Judah fell to the Babylonians in 586 BCE, leading to the destruction of the First Temple and the Babylonian exile. Although many Jews were exiled, others remained, and the Jewish connection to the land persisted.

### 2. **Religious Connection**
- **Torah and the Covenant**: The Torah (the first five books of the Hebrew Bible) is replete with references to the land of Israel as the Promised Land. According to Jewish belief, God promised the land to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This covenant is central to Jewish identity, and Jerusalem is repeatedly emphasized as a holy city.
- **Temple Worship**: The First and Second Temples in Jerusalem were the focal points of Jewish religious life for centuries. The destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans in 70 CE is still mourned annually on Tisha B’Av, and prayers for the rebuilding of the Temple remain a part of Jewish liturgy.
- **Diaspora and Prayer**: Even after the Jewish people were dispersed across the world following the Roman conquest, the land of Israel remained central to Jewish religious life. Daily prayers, blessings, and holidays (such as Passover) reference returning to the land. Jews have faced Jerusalem in prayer for thousands of years, underscoring the deep spiritual connection.

### 3. **Continuous Presence**
- **Small Jewish Communities**: Despite exiles and dispersions, there has been a continuous Jewish presence in Israel for thousands of years. Throughout history, there were always Jewish communities in cities like Jerusalem, Safed, Tiberias, and Hebron. Even during periods of foreign rule—whether by the Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Crusaders, or Ottomans—Jews lived in the land, maintaining cultural and religious practices.
- **Pilgrimages and Immigration**: During the Middle Ages and later, Jews made pilgrimages and immigrations (aliyah) to Israel, often motivated by religious aspirations or as part of a yearning to return to the ancestral homeland. These movements laid the groundwork for the modern Zionist movement in the 19th and 20th centuries.

### 4. **Modern Zionism and Statehood**
- **Zionism**: In the late 19th century, in response to rising antisemitism in Europe, modern political Zionism emerged, advocating for the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in Israel. Theodor Herzl is often credited with founding political Zionism, which culminated in increased Jewish immigration to Palestine under Ottoman and later British rule.
- **State of Israel (1948)**: After centuries of diaspora and displacement, the State of Israel was established in 1948 following a UN resolution to partition British-controlled Palestine into separate Jewish and Arab states. Israel's founding marked the fulfillment of a centuries-old Jewish aspiration for self-determination in their ancestral homeland.

### 5. **Cultural and National Identity**
- **National Rebirth**: The creation of modern Israel and the revival of Hebrew as a spoken language represent a unique phenomenon in history, where an ancient language and culture were revived in the modern era. The connection to Israel is not only religious but also national, as the land is viewed as the birthplace of the Jewish people and civilization.
- **Significance of Jerusalem**: Jerusalem, particularly, holds unparalleled significance for Jews. It is the site of the ancient Temples, and the Western Wall remains one of the holiest places in Judaism. The city's role in Jewish history and religion is a continuous thread, linking the past to the present.

### Conclusion
The connection of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is profound, spanning historical, religious, and cultural dimensions. It is both ancient and contemporary, marked by periods of sovereignty, exile, and diaspora, but with an enduring bond that has shaped Jewish identity for millennia. This connection was not severed despite centuries of dispersion, culminating in the modern re-establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.
Link to your sources, please!

I’m not allowed to post links now, maybe I should get a blue tick too!
Don't be silly.
All you need to do is to copy the internet link, shown in the banner here:
1727430272082.png

and here again:
1727430353703.png

Sponsored Links
Back