I was in a Hezbollah tunnel

Sponsored Links
A new and younger generation of leaders will emerge.
Old military saying. You know the one you bumped off. You have no idea what will replace him.

LOL Not the wording usually used. This one that was bumped off oversaw calibrated responses. They have more displaced than Israel has, Even more now.

I went on to explain how the Right of Return is far more than just the return or compensation of stolen property.
it's another element which needs addressing as well as the compensation for stolen property.
Addressing the one is insufficient A Right of Return and compensation or return of stolen property is required. Most of the Palestinian refugees are stateless, and Israel has caused that condition.

Hang on, the Palestinians were stateless before 1948 because there was never actually a state of Palestine.
It's a basic Human Right, laid down in law by the UN.

Yes, but only for the people displaced, not their descendants, that's not laid down in any law. I've already explained this to you.

Sponsored Links
Old military saying. You know the one you bumped off. You have no idea what will replace him.

LOL Not the wording usually used. This one that was bumped off oversaw calibrated responses. They have more displaced than Israel has, Even more now.
His predecessor was bumped off in an Israeli helicopter strike in 1992.
So he was due for retirement anyway.

The laws of natural selection at work.
The old and the weak get weeded out by predators but it keeps the herd healthy.
A new and younger generation of leaders will emerge.
Israel won’t bomb its way out of this never ending dispute

Hamas and Hezbollah will just emerge stronger than ever

Hang on, the Palestinians were stateless before 1948 because there was never actually a state of Palestine.
Check your history.
United Nations Resolution 181, resolution passed by the United Nations (UN) General Assembly in 1947 that called for the partition of Palestine into Arab and Jewish states,

Yes, but only for the people displaced, not their descendants, that's not laid down in any law. I've already explained this to you.
And I've already explained to you, there are two aspects of the Right of Return:
The repossession of property and land, or compensation to replace the value.
The reinstatement of the right to roam the territory, to enjoy the nationality, to no longer be stateless.

The right of repossession of property has been designed by the Jews for property confiscated during the war.

The reinstatement of nationality, the right to roam the territory is more far-reaching than mere property.
It is already a principle of Jewish ancestry to 'Return' to Israel, even though they never lived there.
The principle has already been designed and effected by Israel.

The denial of citizenship is already well defined in UN records. If it was necessary for the UN to discuss it, I am absolutely certain how they would judge.

**Article 15** of the **UDHR** clearly states:
1. Everyone has the right to a nationality.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of their nationality nor denied the right to change their nationality.

Additionally, the **1954 Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons** and the **1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness** outline international standards for addressing and preventing statelessness, which often results from the denial of citizenship.

If the UN were to discuss an instance of denial of citizenship, particularly in cases involving discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, they would likely uphold these principles. The UN has consistently taken the stance that arbitrary denial of nationality is a violation of human rights. Moreover, the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) and other bodies have condemned actions that render people stateless, especially when it results in the denial of access to rights such as healthcare, education, or freedom of movement.

In practice, this would mean that the UN would likely judge such cases by applying its long-standing principles of equality, non-discrimination, and the inherent dignity of individuals, emphasizing the right to nationality and the negative impact of statelessness on fundamental human rights.

Perhaps Netanyahu says it. He is a Polish man of European heritage, and he hates Palestinians, who are a Semitic people, so he is a notorious genocidal antisemite. Lots of Zionists are. That also explains filly's antisemitic propaganda.

**Article 15** of the **UDHR** clearly states:
1. Everyone has the right to a nationality.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of their nationality nor denied the right to change their nationality.

Additionally, the **1954 Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons** and the **1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness** outline international standards for addressing and preventing statelessness, which often results from the denial of citizenship.

If the UN were to discuss an instance of denial of citizenship, particularly in cases involving discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, they would likely uphold these principles. The UN has consistently taken the stance that arbitrary denial of nationality is a violation of human rights. Moreover, the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) and other bodies have condemned actions that render people stateless, especially when it results in the denial of access to rights such as healthcare, education, or freedom of movement.

In practice, this would mean that the UN would likely judge such cases by applying its long-standing principles of equality, non-discrimination, and the inherent dignity of individuals, emphasizing the right to nationality and the negative impact of statelessness on fundamental human rights.
I wish you would include the links to your sources.
I'm still waiting for the links to your sources used yesterday.

I'm pretty sure there will be other material in there of interest.

Sponsored Links
Back