Indirect water cylinder

I actually think that programmer may be fine - once the hot water is satisfied, then the cylinder stat switches over and sends the SL to T6, that then connects to the CH common, the reason for the double connection - from HW S (off) to the CH - will be for when the HW isn't being called for by the programmer, it then sends the HW off SL to the CH.
Can't agree with that. With the type he's got, when CH is called on the programmer (and the elusive roomstat calls), the diverter valve goes to CH, even if HW is called. That's not PDHW. In that situation, the boiler (I think) goes to HW temperature, so no W comp.
That's my take on it anyway.

Sponsored Links
Can't agree with that. With the type he's got, when CH is called on the programmer (and the elusive roomstat calls), the diverter valve goes to CH, even if HW is called. That's not PDHW. In that situation, the boiler (I think) goes to HW temperature, so no W comp.
That's my take on it anyway.
I found a Potterton EP2 programmer which is suitable, attached (couldn't rotate the image). The link L to 5 removed from L and connected to 1

Attachments

• Potterton EP2.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 8

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back