Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

Sponsored Links
But the Tories fell for it, not a good result, do you not think the opposing leaders of UK parties have a quiet chat occasionally

Labour MP to Tory MP - Psst, 'Do you fancy backing an invasion, btw - we are lying about the grounds for the invasion, but it sounds like a good wheeze anyway'.

Maybe, from all those who sit at home, doing nothing apart from breeding more off spring to sit at home..

Still doesn't answer the question of who is going to do all these low wage jobs that society depends on to function properly.
White women are having fewer kids than ever.
The critical replacement rate is 2.1, the UK replacement rate is way below that.
That means less Young people around to pay tax and insurance to support too many old folk.
That is why all this talk about restricting immigration is ******.
The country can either grow its own indigenous workforce to reduce the need for migrants or take a short cut and import them ready made.

Sponsored Links
Still doesn't answer the question of who is going to do all these low wage jobs that society depends on to function properly.
White women are having fewer kids than ever.
The critical replacement rate is 2.1, the UK replacement rate is way below that.
That means less Young people around to pay tax and insurance to support too many old folk.
That is why all this talk about restricting immigration is ******.
The country can either grow its own indigenous workforce to reduce the need for migrants or take a short cut and import them ready made.

This is a great post, because while we all get bogged down on the issue of immigration, the harsh reality is we have an economy that relies on significant net immigration of young working people.

Pensioners today get their money from tax revenue generated by working people today, if the ratio of working to retired is too low, that equation doesn’t work.

There are many households where both partners need to work to provide sufficient income but if they had a baby the childcare costs would blow the budget…..so they carry being childless.

I do. Nobody gave them to me though, I had to work long and hard for them. Why can’t others?
Average house prices vs. Average earnings.

When you were young you might have thought it was hard

Today it is far far harder.

Yes, I had to save, make do, do without, and work very hard for it - now I relax, sit back and enjoy it.
And now there are people who work just as hard as you did, but still can’t afford all the bills.

But you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be in that situation because you live in a mortgage free house and enjoy a private pension on top of your state one.

Its funny how the comfortably off are so quick to scream about “spongers on benefits”, or “they should just save a bit harder”

Im sorry Harry, you are just out of touch

Average house prices vs. Average earnings.

When you were young you might have thought it was hard

Today it is far far harder.
Different times. No Sky TV, no new cars each, every year on lease, just one old banger to run, no gym memberships, no mobile phone contracts, no foreign holidays, just a stag night two days before the wedding, held in a pub and not a stag week in a foreign country, a 'normal, wedding in a church with a 'do' in a community centre instead of a 'celebrity' wedding, no fully fitted new show home but a wreck of a home that necessitated living in one of the bedrooms for a whole year, no everything new and on HP but everything and I do mean everything apart from the bed bought second hand or hand-me-downs. Do you know any young couple that does the same these days? I don’t. That’s why it’s harder….

Those 5 million in food poverty are not in phone or big screen TV poverty.

It isnt very nice throwing such stereotypes at people who are really suffering.…but it’s easy to do when you have the security of a mortgage free house.

Poverty is horrible, it is an endless grind without hope. No wonder people in it suffer mental health issues.

But hey, you enjoy your derision

It isnt very nice throwing such stereotypes at people who are really suffering.…but it’s easy to do when you have the security of a mortgage free house.

Poverty is horrible, it is an endless grind without hope. No wonder people in it suffer mental health issues.

But hey, you enjoy your derision
Do you or have you worked with the 'disadvantaged'? I do and I see a lot more than you do. You really know nothing. Many of them have more disposable income than I do.

Sponsored Links
Back